Land of Dragons and Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castiel steered towards the edge of camp, attempting to stay out of sight. Actually, he went back to the horses. They seemed to be great company. They were nervous at his approach but with a few soft words and coaxing gestures, they calmed down and let him comb his fingers in their manes. "There there...good horses... I didn't scare you too bad, yeah? It was just a light show...yeah? Maybe I can get some carrots for you guys...Do carrots even exist yet? I think they do... Or maybe just not in these lands..." It dawned upon Castiel that he really knew nothing of these lands. He already knew that there were horses, that Daenerys was queen, and that they have military and some other basics. But otherwise he knew nothing. He didn't know their language, their ways of currency and trade, or locations of anything and everything. "I wonder if someone can teach me it all before I go home... If I can go home..."

Daenerys thought it would be the best to finally get some rest. The next day, they were arriving to Mereen, and they would have a pretty tough day. She was positive about the results they would have, but they would still have to fight to achieve them. Before she headed towards her tent, she called one of his men and ordered him to find Castiel and show him his. She made sure they prepared a good place for him to sleep, after all, he had probably went through a lot that day, and she wanted him to feel comfortable. If he still didn't use his powers against them, he wasn't going to, so maybe she could trust him.

As she ordered, someone approached to the stables to make sure Castiel knew his way into his room for the night.

Castiel seemed very understanding to being shown to a tent. Though he was also a bit reluctant in leaving the horses, though he did not let it show. He was good at that. He nodded to the man that he would follow him to wherever the tent is after giving the horse he was near a gentle pat on the flank. I suppose that if he got stuck in this time period he would fit in well enough- he respected the horses so that was good. And caring for them was also easy...

To be honest, the only thing visible about him that makes him stick out like a sore thumb is his clothing. Though he would never get rid of his trench coat.

She took a while to finally fall asleep. Even though she couldn't show it, she was a bit nervous about the following day. She had a big army on her own and three dragons, so there were no chances they'd lose, but she still had a bad feeling about it. Anyway, as soon as she dismissed that thought, she took herself into a dreamless night, until the next morning. Involuntary, she woke up early. About an hour before the group would start undoing the camp, and so she just took a walk around, trying to make the time run faster. It would be excellent to find Jorah around and discuss a few more details about the arriving, but she had no luck. The only one awake at that time was her biggest baby, who was just flying the camp. Anyway, even though usually that fact took a smile out of her face, that time it made her even more worried. Why was he alone? Was Drogon unable to find them? What had happened? Maybe he just didn't get the order... yeah, it was probably it. Or at least that's what she wanted to believe. She saw him landing where the camp ended, right after where the horses where kept, and headed that way. Maybe he wanted to tell her something.

Castiel was up not too long after Dani, having waking up at what felt like a normal time for him to. He almost forgot that he had been teleported to the past as he rubbed sleep from his eyes. "Dean, I will never get use to having this gunk in my eyes-... oh, right. Dean's not here. Or rather, I'm not there." He sighed as he got up, giving a stretch, wings and all. Of course, his wings weren't all too visible- just a shadow of sort. Still, it was good to give them a stretch before he would dismiss them into a pocket dimension that they seemed to go to when he didn't use them. He straightened his clothes and exited the tent, rubbing his eyes again at the early morning light. He looked around and saw Dani heading towards the horses- but he could tell she was going further than the horses just by quick glimpse of Drogon just before he had focused on Dani. "Looks like they're up early... I wonder if I should go over and feed the horses..."

Drogon was acting completely normal, and she couldn't tell if it was a good sign or not. She placed a hand on his head, caressing him slowly. "Did something happened, Drogon?" she asked him, with a worried look. But nothing. He just wasn't trying to communicate with her, and it made her nervous. With a sigh, he turned towards the camp, only to see the angel at the distance. She hurried to join him, trotting towards him. "Castiel, Angel of the Lord, I'm sorry if it's impudent to ask for a favor." Dany started to say, talking quite fast, as any worried mother would. She didn't even wait to be close to talk, but she just talked loudly. "But I was wondering, as I don't know your powers completely, is there anything you can do to track someone?" she asked, with a bit of hope, now in front of him. "My two other dragons."

Cas was confused at such a request but was willing to give it a shot. "I can track...some. Dean and Sam were always better at it but I will give it a try." Since I have no idea how this stuff would work, I'm just going to toss some stuff out and see how it would work. Um... So Castiel took a step back, getting a good look at Drogon, then folded his hands almost like he was praying and chanted a search spell in Angel speak. He's quiet for a few moments before he ends the spell. He looks at Dani with a confused look. "They're around but... at the same time they're not. Like there is a distortion that's making them seem in two places at once. Kind of like an illusion. I think I know what would explain it though... But it's just a guess..."

(Time demon shenanigans? :3)

Daenerys was glad he accepted, and that he might be able to do it. She waited patiently, and frowned hearing him. She was starting to freak out. "What do you mean with it? They are okay?" asked, acting as what she was; a worried mother. "Who might want to place an illusion on them?" added, knowing he'd probably not know it, but it was more like thinking out loud. At that moment, she felt something completely strange. It was some kind of energy, dark energy. Daenerys didn't understand it, or knew what was happening, but as Drogon growled, she knew there really was something there. "What is going on?" asked, looking at Castiel, with a threatening look. She had no idea if that demi stranger could be behind it, but it certainly was a possibility.

(Aww yeahh)

Castiel raised his hands in a 'Hey I'm innocent' gesture. "It's possible a demon. Where I'm from, they are uncommon, but it is my job to get rid of them unless they are doing something for the means of good. Before I showed up here, I summoned one just to see if I could, but it whisked me away to here and something tells me that it stuck around-"

Suddenly, a sandstorm that literally came out of nowhere engulfed him, Daenerys, and Drogon, forming a large bubble around them- which is what it looks like on the outside of the sandstorm. "Run before it-"

"TO THE LAND OF FUTURE COME, SO IT BE- SO IT IS DONE!" howled the Time Demon as the sandstorm grew very bright, just like before. And just like that, they vanished from this time period and were whisked off some hundred years into the future. What would have been Daenerys' babies future, that is.

And when they arrived, they were about 4000 feet above the ground- think fast.

As the sandstorm unleashed around them, a thousand of thoughts traveled through her head. Most of them were mainly about her people and the camp, and how it would affect them. Anyway, it was a good thing that she did not need to think in order to run; her instincts were enough. Although she tried to push Drogon with her.

Daenerys didn't notice the moment when the sandstorm caught them all, or the one where they were suddenly free falling. When they were at it, she completely left her thoughts aside and looked for a way to survive without crashing to the surface. Of course, there was a fairly simply one. Her big baby.

"Drogon! Catch us!" shouted a few times. Anyway, even though the creature perfectly understood what was happening and wanted to help, he did not have an easy time recovering to start flying. It wasn't until they were only 2 thousands feet above the ground that he could do it. He fought towards them, almost through them, and gave both of them a chance to catch up. Drogon was still a small dragon, and so Daenerys wasn't used to ride him, but still, he had a natural ability to get on his back quickly.

Castiel looked like he was being whipped about like a rag in a storm's wind because of the trench coat. "Why is it always falling?!" he shouted at the air, even though he knew the Time Demon was already out of earshot. Was ever since they popped into this time period. After flailing like a fledgling bird on its first flight, he released his wings to catch the air... only to be bounced off the currents of Drogon's wings, making his own vanish from lack of concentration. He windmilled until he could grab Dani's ankle. "I don't know what I am doing!"

(Short reply is short, but hello~)

Status
Not open for further replies.