Lair Academy: School of Man and Beast

Venus Reno

vespera.jpg

Appearance: Standing at 5'4", she has pale skin, blue eyes, a curvy and beautiful body, silky, straight, white hair, and often times wearing a strange glove with a scarlet red gem on it. Her regular attire was much too provocative for the academy's appeal, thus, she wears dresses and long heels over her clothing.

Pact Human: None.

Place of Birth: Found in volcanic activity, then ventured through many, many places.

Home Address: A cabin far in the woods near the academy.

City/Zip: The same city as the academy.

Employee Number: 11

Subject Area(s): Advanced Conjuration

Total Years of Experience: Two years

Grade Level Taught: High School, depending on the students skill level.

Bio: After arriving on the earth, she then created a name for herself, and then went about her days. Though, she has never really gotten along with other creatures and demons, she was different. She wasn't like a succubus, she was no where near as lustful as that, nor was she like a beast. She was very similar to the spider, having four legs sprouting from her back. Wondering around for a year now, humans feared her, never to be seen as a lady. Thus, she conjured a gem. Using a ruby, she was able to craft a gem that changed her appearance, though, he appearance does not change by much, the only difference is the legs that are not sprouted from her back, the glowing blue eyes, or the many artworks that are on her body. Arriving at a school, she thought she'd choose to teach there, to live among the humans instead of creating a so-called pact with them. As long as she has the gem in a short radius of her, she will not transform.

Athena Mariana

04061.jpg

Appearance: Standing at 5'5", she has light skin, and conjures her weapon, armor, and wings out of magic. With silky, brown hair, she has an attractive body, yet more masculine than the average woman.

Pact Human: None.

Place of Birth: She was found at the tops of the mountains, then brought up by a kind family at a small village in Japan.

Home Address: She lives on the mountain side, paying rent for the small house.

City: The same city as the academy.

Employee Number: 16

Subject Area: Janitor.

Total Years of Experience: Three years.

Bio: Upon being found unconscious on the top of a mountain, she was then cared for by a kind family in a small village of northern japan. She only stayed for a few days, not understanding their language very well, but communicating with them well. Afterwards, she gave her thanks and flew off towards other lands. Roaming the earth, living among the people by being seen as a human, herself being able to disguise her actual appearance. She then found the school in which she thought would be of interest, the school having a very unique system. Even though she was no good at teaching, she did fill the role as a janitor pretty well. She enrolled as a janitor, and lived in a mountainside house not far from the academy. After a year had gone by, she became good friends with Venus, the woman that was like her. A hidden creature that the students nor teachers were ever told of. She often hangs around in there when she's off shift, unless class is going on; she is not the people person. That then made her question about her working at a place like this. The school seemed to attract her in some way, as if she was meant to be there. Perhaps, her destiny in which she has yet to overcome.

I really hope these character sheets are alright.

Dazzle these are awesome! :O I like the Janitor too!!! In fact, it's given me an idea ;D

Name: Gerard Warner
Appearance:
Anime-boi01.jpg

Gerard stands the height of 6'2 with a tall masculine body and light green eyes. His hair his kept short and he has a few tattoo's on his chest and arms, his attire is casual and wears loose jeans varsity jackets and beenies or any head gear.
Grade: 11
Pact Beast: A large browler beast, mostly perseved as a killing machine it is actually a calm creature if not rouded up and keeps to itsself mostly.
Place of Birth: West ave. Brooklyn, NewYork
Date of Birth: Febuary 26, 1996
Magic Type: Destruction
Classes: Destruction History, Arcane Weaponary, Hallucination Expermentation
Year of Enrollment: 2012
Reason for Enrolling: Hoping that the school keeps him out of the trouble he usually gets in, and to take a chance and meet new people an do new things.
Bio: ( Might take a little time to think of something)

9k=

Good character, but we need to see his creature.

yeah it wont show the picture when i post hold on

Hi! I certainly intend to join this, it looks great! At the very moment I'm wrapped up in a large initial post for an RP I'm working on, but by the 7th I can post a CS. Is that OK?

Question, can I have a beast that can shapeshift into a normal animal?

Name: Kasper Husum
Appearance:
boy_by_sakimichan-d4xlmhi.jpg

Pact Beast:
crane.jpg
Crane is a basilisk the size of a particularly large horse.
Place of Birth: Kristiansand, Norway
Grade: 12th
Date of Birth: Sept. 14th
Magic Type: Illusion
Classes: Illusionist History, Physical Science, Physics, Alteration Magics, English 4, P.E.
Year of enrollment: 2010
Reason for enrolling: To get new educational surroundings and learn from other people in the same situation as him, but also to move his basilisk to a more suited environment.
Bio: Kasper was born in Kristiansand and spent the first seven years of his life there with his somewhat average family. His father was a mail man and his mother worked in a college cafeteria. Four months before his eight birthday, his parents split up, and Kasper moved with his father to London.

Kasper was always looked at as an odd boy by his class mates, which some shunned, but some liked it. He was quite social, and became a popular guy amongst the "unpopular" students. His grades weren't all that good, not because he couldn't do better, but because he always was a little indifferent to school. However, he got exceptionally good grades in science and arts.

When he was twelve, his father took him out of school for a year to travel the world after he won a prize in the lottery.

The first time Kasper met his basilisk friend was during a school field trip when he was 14. His class went to an old village made a museum placed in a forest, but Kasper got bored, so the first chance he got, he decided to explore on his own. Quite suddenly he came upon the strange creature eating a rabbit. The basilisk scared Kasper, but his curiosity was stronger than his fear. He moved closer, and eventually the creature noticed his approach. Kasper was surprised to see he didn't attack, but slowly approached him as well. He stretched out his hand and touched the creatures head before it ran off. Almost a year went by before Kasper went back and once again came upon the creature. It seemed to remember him, and he certainly remembered it. He stayed with it for a while before he suddenly found himself riding the creature home. His father was shocked, but eventually got used to the idea of the giant reptile in their backyard, and not long after they learned about the Lair Academy.

You mean something like a spirit, Moogle?

Nah, I was thinking a hellhound that turns into an ordinary wolf (or maybe dog, still deciding on that one) so he can walk around without drawing too much attention, and also because it'd fit the original backstory I had going for this character more so I don't have to adapt it too much for this particular RP.

Hmmm, a Hell Hound is ok. But I don't want people getting too carried away, you know? Like Humanoids are ok, but I thought they meant things like Elves or something. Other than that you're ok.

Name: Derek Kuhl

Appearance: Pale skin. Black hair, cut short and always pretty scraggly. Sort of a twiggy looking guy: short, skinny, and usually out of the way. Brown eyes. Current outfit: a brown pullover hoodie with a black tee underneath, black jeans, and blue-and-white sneakers.

Pact Beast: A large hellhound by the name of Thorn, who often transforms into his secondary form of a black wolf so he doesn't light everything on fire while walking around. He is undyingly loyal and protective of his master, and will often lash out at anyone he deems a threat to Derek's well-being.
Hellhound form (about four feet tall): hellhound.jpg

Wolf form: (half that size): Black Wolf Pup.jpg

Place of Birth: New York, New York
Grade: 12th
Date of Birth: June 6th, 1994
Classes: Elemental Cloaks, Arcane Weaponry, Enchanting, P.E.
Year of enrollment: 2013

Reason for enrolling: Derek always felt bored and perhaps a bit trapped by the sheer normalcy of the school he came from, and Thorn would often cause rather...violent mishaps that got his master suspended on more than one occasion. Derek hoped that the Lair Academy would give him a better way to learn, and help him feel more at home.

Bio: Before he found this magical school, Derek was quite the bully, always willing to take his frustration out on the younger students. He would often use Thorn as intimidation to make up for his less-than-impressive physique. However, having been enrolled at the Lair Academy for a year already, he has calmed down considerably, and couldn't be happier with his new lifestyle. He's very much the "brilliant but lazy" type, always doing just what he needs to do to succeed but at the same time, it's obvious that he has more potential locked away somewhere.

No one really knows what happened to his parents; they all but disappeared once Derek enrolled at the Academy. Some say that Thorn was ordered to kill them - most people knew that Derek's father was a serious drunkard and tended to beat his son in fits of intoxicated rage - but whenever Derek is pressed on the issue, he clams right up and refuses to answer, no matter how much he's threatened or bribed.

Name: Nowe Ryu

Appearance:
View attachment 14691

P
act Beast:
View attachment 14690
A Dark-lands Fire Dragon, Caim. The Last remaining Bull(Male) and being of it's species. These dragons were hunted down and slain almost a thousand years ago, the only survivor was Caim. Caim's species posses a fire breath that burns like napalm and out does most nukes. Their seeing is strong during the day and even better at night due to their ability to see heat. Caim is about 45 feet tall, 54 feet long with a wingspan of 75. Their wings are large and built for speed flight, a common sport among the school. With all due respect, his dragon's species are forbidden to be on school grounds, as well as their pact partner to lessen risk of attack.

Place of Birth: N/A

Grade: 11th

Classes:, Herbology, Alchemy, Destruction History, Arcane Armors Training and Arcane Weapons.

Year of Enrollment: N/A

Reason of Enrollment:h: It was rumored that the current Head of the school found Nowe where Elizabeth made the pact with her Phoenix.

Bio: Nowe is a mystery to all who try to know him. Most who've been around since his childhood, as an infant, know of him as the "Dean's favorite." Having him shunned among most in the school as he started coming up from kinder garden and up to 11th grade.

He was found in the Darklands by the Dean in the same spot Elizabeth made her pact and became the first Pact Master. As Nowe came up alone and without a friend at the age of 13, he took his chance and ran away back to the Darklands, sword in hand. He found there was no point in staying were everyone hated you for having someone that cared for you like a father. As he came back, he was attacked a group of undead knights. He fought as many as possible, until their numbers overwhelmed him. He escaped to what looked like a fallen fort, and inside was a Darkland Fire Dragon..

He looked down and raised his sword prepared to finish the creature off from it's misery until it spoke. "Kill me if you choose... You shall not foul my fire's soul, human..!" he growled. Nowe lowered his blade, and offered him a chance to live... A Pact! "Do you want to live, Dragon? ... Say what you want.. I wish to live... NOW! Your answer!? A pact or death!"

"We are untited by our will to live, human... Yes.. A Pact.." he agreed.

I'm a little lurker getting back into the swing of things. Mind if I join?

Sure, I'll be posting rules soon for the rest. Til then, just try to meet the standards we have currently.

Soo. For less confusion, I'm thinking we should have schedules set up rather than listing the classes.

And yay, I'm glad my character sheets are good. :)

I listed the classes so people could take a pick of what they want XD

And, their really good Dazzle. I wasn't expecting the Demon thing though .__.