Lady's MxM Partner Search

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady With Class

Original poster
"The world is shaped by two things -
the stories told,
and the memories they leave behind."
divider.png

Hey there! First thing is first, I am looking for an MxM roleplay.
Though, I mean, that's in the title? So I'm not sure why you would be here if you were expecting something different?

Now I guess I'll list some things about me and things I might expect more a roleplay partner.

I don't require a specific post length since mine can change. I'll normally like to try and match your length. Just know if you would like to roleplay with length posts, I will not be able to reply quite as often.

It would be nice if you could have good grammar/spelling. As long as I can easily tell what you were trying to say it's fine.

I don't require a specific activity either. Sometimes it might take me a bit to respond. However, just tell me if you've lost interest or you would not like to continue the roleplay for any other reason. I will not be offended, it happens.

I like plot with my smut, but I do love the smut so I'm hoping for a healthy ratio.

I have kinks I dislike, but besides that I am really open to including them in roleplays where it's not specified and to trying new ones that I haven't played before!
Here's a List of My Kinks

((Do not feel like you have to partake in these to be able to roleplay with me. I'm just listing these as a convenience if you happen to like one of these as well. Not all would apply to all plots/characters either.))

- BDSM -
- Age Play -
- Pet Play -
- Knotting -
- Pleasure/Orgasm Control -
- Pleasure/Orgasm Denial -
- Waterplay (Shower/Bath/Pool) -
- Sex Toys -
- Exhibitionism -
- Medical Play -
- Master/Slave -
- Hypnotism/Mind Control -
- Infantilism (Non-sexual) -
- Sounding -
- Heat -
- Tentacles -
- Humiliation -

A List of Kinks I Will Not Do

((Under no circumstances would I be okay with doing these.))

- Foot play -
- Mutilation -
- Vore -
- Bathroom Play -
- Puppy/Pony Play -

I'm a socially awkward fish. Sometimes I'll be able to chat with you OOC and then other times I'll suddenly flop about awkwardly then not talk to you for like forever. Please don't take it personally, I don't try to be rude!

I don't really approve of depression, or suicide, or eating disorders in roleplays. It makes me uncomfortable, among some of the reasons and I get that it happens in real life and that people struggle with it, but just please, no. Other mental disorders I'm usually okay with as long as they are correctly portrayed, aren't over-dramatized and aren't put in a plot where it's awkward/doesn't make sense.

I'm a pretty forgetful person so if I don't respond after a week or so, and haven't updated you on whether or not I'm going to post soon, feel free to give me a poke over PM!

I typically prefer to roleplay over thread because, again, I'm a forgetful person and I'm for some reason less likely to forget it if it's over thread.

I'm open to playing both dom/seme and sub/uke. My favorite to play is a more dominant switch/seke though, who's open to letting his partner be dominant every once in a while.

And... I think that's it! Finally. Let's get to the fun stuff!!

divider.png

"When it comes to art,
it's important not to hide the madness."
- Atticus
divider.png

PLOTS

Underlined Muses are the 'Subs' AKA, just the weaker partner. Bold Muses are the 'Doms' AKA, just the stronger partner. If they are both Bolded and Underlined, then they could be a switch and/or the more dominant switch, while Italized and Underlined could be a switch and/or the more submissive switch.

Long Live the King

Genre: Medieval AU
Pairing: MasterxSlave/Prostitute
Craving: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ +
Note: I would love to play as Muse A!!

The world has tried democracy but after it's fall during World War III, most countries have turned back to monarchies. It has become the only government the people know. Muse A is a prince to a powerful but hated country. His parents are ruthless and cruel, and they hardly pay attention to the public. They like to focus more on petty games and their sex slaves. They have lavish parties centered around sex and their sex slaves, and it's quite common to see poor naked slaves hanging on the arm of royalty or nobles around the castle. There is even a sex dungeon, built underneath the castle right next to the one built for criminals. Muse A has grown up around this type of stuff, yet is disgusted by the actions of his parents. He is the heir to the throne and has decided that once he becomes king he will make drastic changes to his country, changes for the better. His mother however, has other plans. She wants him to be just like her and his father, to carry on their legacy. So she instates a little game. Every once in a while, she leaves a sex slave for him in his chambers, all tied up in the most arousing ways in the hope that one will be too enticing for him to resist. So far, Muse A has easily been able to hold out. Until Muse B.

Muse B has a young sibling/child they take care of and love deeply. Except at one point in his life, they were so stricken with poverty that he couldn't afford to feed the child. He had always been quite beautiful, so he turned to prostitution in order to put food on the table. He had been doing it for years, earning surprisingly good pay because he was such a hit with the customers, and he was able to support his sibling/child once again. Things were going fine until he was confronted by Muse A's mother, the queen. The next thing he knew, he was tied up, slathered in aphrodisiac and left on someone's bed, horribly aroused.

Muse A would be king soon, and he needed to make the proper allies. Not many countries approved of his family, and he didn't want anyone laying siege the moment of his father's passing, when his country would be the weakest. So, he had gone on a trip to another country, had been planning it for months, and was also excited at the prospect of getting away from his mother for a while. At the last minute, however, his mother informed him that she would be joining. For the first week or so of the trip he was free of her torment, and he began to relax, until he found Muse B on his cot. Normally, Muse A finds it easy to resist the temptation, but this time...?

Magic Man

Genre: Modern
Pairing: Possible Threesome or just Circus PerformerxCircus Performer
Craving: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The most popular and famous circus travels across the country and even internationally. Muse A and Muse B are one of the circus's best acts. They're gymnasts, acrobats and contortionists, working closely together to lift, throw and catch each other. Outside their act, they both also have a second act. Muse A is an extremely skilled magician and Muse B takes part in another athletic act (such as trampoline work, or dancing). They've been doing it for a while, growing closer and closer relationship wise and both have started to develop feelings for each other. They're already inseparable both on stage and off, and becoming a couple would finally ease the sexual tension they feel, and everyone in the room with them also feels.

But they both have their secrets. It turns out, that Muse A is such a good magician because he can perform actual magic. The best place for him to hide is in plain sight, but his past is catching up with him. Muse B's past is catching up with him as well, because he might not be who he says he is. The Ringmaster has recently added another gymnast, Muse C, to Muse A and Muse B's duo act. Muse B denies it, but Muse C and Muse B know each other. They know each other quite well.

As they integrate Muse C into the act, both Muse A and B find that he's captivating and attractive, and he's not coming in between them in such a bad way as they had first thought. But does Muse C have his own secrets?

Tooth and Nail

Genre: Supernatural
Pairing: Imprinted Supernatural CreaturexHunter
Craving: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Note: I would love to play as Muse A!!

Not many humans know about the supernatural, and they like it that way. It means they can hunt, and kill all while undetected. Those few humans that figure it out, are either hunted or become the hunters. Muse A is one of those supernatural hunters, and he's one of the best. When he was young he witnessed a supernatural creature kill his whole family, and has been prejudiced towards them as a whole, ever since. He loves what he does, always has, but because of an accident he's forced into an early retirement. For whatever reason (be it emotional, psychological or physical or a combination) he can no longer hunt. Finally, after many years, he has to settle down in one place for an indefinite amount of time, struggling to cope, struggling with his secrets, struggling with civilian life.

Muse B lives in the small town Muse A recently moved to. He's actually Muse A's neighbor. He's a supernatural creature (a werewolf, vampire or some other creature that would imprint or have a similar, deep bond) who hasn't found his Imprint, his soulmate yet. He's felt lost without one.

He doesn't hurt any of the humans in the area, he deals well with his instincts, and has actually succeeded in blending in. His life is okay. And then Muse A moves in next door and it's like he's seeing color for the first time. Immediately he tries to befriend this grumpy, mistrustful, abrasive person because he feels driven to be close to him. Muse B realizes that Muse A is the one he's been waiting for.

As Muse A and Muse B slowly learn a little bit more about each other, they both begin to have their suspicions about what the other is. Muse A, once figuring it out, confronts Muse B and tries to attack him except he fails. Epically. (Because of whatever reason he was forced to quit, whether he has a panic attack, or hurts himself or whatever). Out of concern for him, Muse B tries to help which only freaks Muse A out more and Muse B is forced to explain himself. Now, knowing not only is he neighbors with a supernatural creature, but this supernatural creature has imprinted on him, Muse A is determined to fight this, tooth and nail. But, an imprint works both ways even if Muse A is only human, and he can't help but start to develop feelings for Muse B.

My Sunshine

Genre: Mythology AU
Pairing: GodxDemi/god
Craving: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The Underworld is a horrible place. No natural light comes down from above, so it's always eerily dark and cold. What light there is, flickers and dances and hardly penetrates the pitch black. The mist is thick and the eerie wails of the dead echo throughout the entire domain. The only place devoid of such noise is the King of the Underworld's palace, which sits high atop a hill overlooking the kingdom. If anything, the palace is the only decent place. It's beautifully and lavishly decorated, with gold and ebony details. The lanterns and fireplaces, always lit except for in the King's chambers, give the palace a more homey feeling. Yet the cold and sorrow of the Underworld still linger. And Muse A, the god of death, riches and the Underworld, is not happy.

He did not willingly choose this domain, but rather it was forced on him by the ruler of all gods, his brother, Muse C. It may have made him one of the more powerful god's, but it also made him empty, bitter and feared. He's been holed up in the Underworld for years until one day, he is called to the throne of his brother. The reason? A new threat to all of the gods has come up, and Muse C needs Muse A's help to defeat it.

It is while here at Muse C's palace that he meets the beautiful Muse B, a god (or demigod) of (something bright and light, like spring or nature or something) under the protection of Muse A's brother. Almost immediately he falls in love, for once his cold heart warming just a little. He makes it his goal to make Muse B feel the same way. And so, the price for his help in the fight, Muse A wants to take Muse B back with him to the underworld. In desperate need of Muse A's help, Muse C has no choice but to agree, and lets Muse A forcefully take Muse B with him.

Never Piss Off a Witch

Genre: Supernatural & Mpreg
Pairing: Bestfriends
Craving: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Muse A and Muse B have been best friends since they were in diapers. They are as close as brothers, perhaps as close as lovers, and they do practically everything with each other. It wasn't till they hit high school, that their peers began to notice. Half the school bullied them for being 'homos' and the other half disagreed, fawning off their apparent bromance but the whole school agreed on one thing: they were dating. Even though, Muse A and Muse B weren't. If they have feelings for each other, they're in denial about it.

They've only got a couple of weeks until graduation, when they'll be free of the torment. They've, for the most part, refrained from lashing out at their annoying 'fangirls' and bullies alike, knowing that it won't help their case. Which is a miracle for Muse A, usually the more hot-headed of the two. But in one particular instance, Muse B had been having a just plain horrible day and he snapped at one girl who was one of their most dedicated stalkers. Instead of snapping back however, she simply laughed an muttered something about graduation. The two friends thought nothing of it and quickly forgot about the strange encounter in the hustle and bustle of the end of high school. Graduating night, Muse A and B attended a party. They of course, got drunk like the rest of their peers, and ended up passing out together in someone's bedroom. However, when they woke up, they found themselves in a completely different place.

Muse A and Muse B woke up in a house that was not either of their's, yet apparently theirs. They found pictures of them together, happily married, all around. It was almost like they had skipped ahead a few years, and ended up in a different life. They both have a job, both have friends they had never known before, and the most startling discovery, was that they have a baby on the way. Muse B is miraculously carrying Muse A's child. And even more startling was it was a normal thing in this world. They want to find a way back to their world, but will they be able to? As time goes on, will they want to?

All the King's Men

Genre: Medieval AU & Adventure
Pairing: PrincexPeasant
Craving: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Muse A was born a prince to a wonderful, powerful kingdom. Shortly after his birth, his father was killed in battle. The King became a martyr and it spurred his army on. A decade war was won that night while Muse A's family grieved. While Muse A was beginning to grow up, his mother was being courted by many men, looking to become the next king. One man in particular caught her eye. He was charming, sweet and kind, everything she wanted her husband to be. And she married him.

Then he killed her, and took the throne for his own.

Muse A was there to see. Knowing the young prince would be next, a faithful servant whisked him out of the castle in the dead of night. The next morning the king stormed into Muse A's chambers to find the child gone. The servant met up with a group of people, all dedicated to keeping the prince safe, so that one day he would be able to return to the castle and take back the throne.

Muse A was raised by that same servant, who told him about his father, and more about his mother, and made sure he knew who he was. He was raised sheltered from harm, his needs taken care of as they would've been in the castle even though they were living in a peasant town. All the while, the king's men still searched for him. It wasn't till after he was of age, that they were found. Muse A was once again forced to flee for his life, on his own this time, with no idea how to fend for himself in the world but with the plan to regain his kingdom and take back everything he had lost. Only, his plan doesn't work so well, because he doesn't know how to find his own food, or find fresh water. So it's a good thing he meets Muse B. Muse B was a knight for the king for a while, until he realized how corrupt it all was. He ditched the military and escaped to the countryside with the promise of execution if he gets caught, being a deserter. It takes a while, but Muse A manages to convince Muse B that he really is the true prince and that he needs to get to the capital so he can take the throne and save the kingdom. Muse B agrees to help, and together, the deserter and the exiled prince set off for the castle.

Prompts

These can be paired with larger plots (as long as it makes sense), done on their own as a shorter, one-shot type roleplay, or built upon. If you liked a larger plot, but not how the characters meet, you can mix it with one of these prompts. Some might be scenarios where the characters meet, some type of setting or just a miscellaneous sub-plot that I couldn't fit with, or create a larger plot for.

Opposites Attract

Muse A, is a superhero, and Muse B is his nemesis. They're convinced they hate each other, but the more they fight, the more their hidden feelings come into light.

First Impressions

Muse A's parents have just died and now, he/she finds out their dad, isn't their real dad. Now that have to go live with Muse B.

(Not a romance plot. Could be an added on relationship to another roleplay.)

A Dark Place

*Trigger Warning*

Muse A was recently raped and is struggling to find his way again, especially since male rape victims don't get as much recognition as their female counterparts. Muse B is one of his few comforts.

A Person's Nature

An alternate universe where everything is determined by whether you are a dom(me) or a sub. BDSM is the norm and it's actually considered taboo if you don't take part in it.

Drawing Hearts

Muse A is an extremely skilled artist, and has opened a tattoo parlor. After opening shop he easily and quickly became famous for his tattoos. Muse B comes to him, hoping he can cover up his gruesome scars.

Doctor's Orders

Muse A has come down with the flu (or some other horrible, but virtually harmless illness) and Muse B has designated himself Muse A's caretaker.

Daddy's Home

(Nonsexual Infantalism) Muse A is a vampire, without a hope of having a child. It's not so strange in the supernatural world, to take in an adult human for a child since you don't have to actually raise them. So Muse A takes in Muse B (whether forcefully, or if Muse B is homeless or something).

Drunken Night Out

Muse A gets Muse B purposefully/accidentally drunk. It doesn't take much, since Muse B doesn't really know how to hold his liquor, and things get naughty real fast.

Welcome to My World

An alternate universe where the roles are reversed. In the olden days, instead of a patriarchal society, it's a matriarchal one. Females are meant to rule while males are meant for reproduction and/or their strength and labor. So, princesses are the heirs in a monarchy, males take the female's last name in marriage and walk down the isle during the ceremony. Things like that.

Object of Desire

Muse A owns an object (something small-ish like a hand-held mirror, a bracelet, a pocket-watch, something that one could be forced to look at/wear) that was spelled by a witch. It corrupts people, seduces them into their sexual desires, into submissiveness and a willness to serve. Muse B is the person Muse A chooses to use it on.

Your Order's Coming Right Up

Muse A is a regular at the local coffeeshop, and Muse B is the super hot new barista. Muse B's first day of work, Muse A walks in and gets embarrassingly lost in Muse B's eyes while trying to order.

Little Help?

Muse A is a werewolf who's gone into heat and is in need of release.

Mortal Desires

Muse A has unknowingly sold his soul to Muse B, the god of lust.

Secret Admirer

Muse A is a supernatural being who's imprinted on Muse B but believes he doesn't deserve him. So instead, he sends Muse B little gifts and letters, becoming Muse B's secret admirer.

Mad World

Muse A is a guardian angel who's assigned to Muse B. Normally Muse A stays out of Muse B's business (other than to save him of course), to try and remain undetected but one day Muse A is forced to reveal himself when Muse B is attacked by demons.

Blind Love

Muse A was born blind and quite literally ran into Muse B.

Good Hands

Muse A loves animals, especially taking in strays and one rainy night he finds a hurt and scared looking cat. He cleans it up, feeds it, and sets up a cat bed. The next day, he finds a humanoid figure in the bed. Turns out, the cat he took home was a neko-shifter, Muse B.

Fandoms

Most fandoms I would like to roleplay, I would either like to do just canon characters, or just OC's, rarely canonxOc. If I am okay with it, I'll specify. Bold characters are characters I would really want to play as. Italicized canon characters are characters I don't know how to play or wouldn't really want to play. I'm also open to combining fandoms with plots/prompts from above or fandoms with fandoms.

Attack on Titan
((My current obsession))

I've watched the anime, and am currently working my way through the books. Please don't spoil anything!

Levi x Erwin
Eren x Levi
Erwin x Levi x Eren

Teen Wolf

Stiles x Derek
Stiles x Scott
Scott x Derek
Scott x Liam
Liam x Stiles
Stiles x Theo
Derek x Stiles x Scott
Derek x Stiles x Peter
Stiles x OC
Scott x OC

The Walking Dead
((Another one of my current obsessions))

I would prefer OC's only at the moment.

Black Butler

I've watched the anime and read like, the first manga. It was a while ago though.

Ciel x Sebastian
Ciel x Alois
Alois x Claude
Sebastian x Ciel x Claude

divider.png

Long Live the King (which kind of made me laugh because I've got another roleplay with the same title) really piqued my interest! If someone's already taken it or you don't feel like doing a second roleplay with the same idea, I think Drunken Night Out could be a lot of fun!

@Lady With Class , I would love to do My Sunshine with you if you are still searching for a partner. Just let me know! Thanks.

I'm interested in a couple of your prompts: daddy's home, mortal desire, and a person's nature. if you are still searching that is

~ Closed ~

Sorry, I am no longer looking for partners!
... for now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.