La Blue Love's Testing...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
large.jpg

°o.O O.o°

I was born with the name
Mizudori Aisu.
Though I've been called
snow man, ice boy, and mizu.
I'm glad I'm
Homosexual
Overworked Uke​
I works hard to please my partner. I am clingy to my partner for the fear they will leave me...
I'm a...
snow man.
I love....
winter, kindness, and romance.
I hate...
hurting others, being alone, and summer.
I aspire to...
to find someone to love me.
I'm afraid of...
heat/fire and alone.
My friends are...
(to be added)
My heart beats for...
(to be added)
The worst of people are...
(to be added)
I been found to be...
self hating and consider myself unworthy of love and worthless as a person. I am prone to self-destructive, punishing, and self-defeating behaviors. Though I am capable of pleasure and possessed of social skills, I avoid pleasurable experiences. I do not admit to enjoying himself though I do have pleasure in physical pain on self.
I went to the doctor he said...
my height is 5'7 and I weigh 120 pounds. Also I'm healthy mostly and have masochist personality disorder.
I would say that I am...
Unworthy.

The music that describes me is...
Emilie Simon Ice Girl.
My appearance tells me..
I have black hair, blue eyed, and average physic.
Oh, you should also know...
I have ice manipulation powers weakened during summer.

hand-incased-in-ice-jill-battaglia.jpg

°o.O O.o°
, #27408B
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text "speak"text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text "Thought" text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Ice_Devil__crystal_transform_by_Thanatos_Zero.gif

Last edited:
uk-3-2.png
Female
Bisexual
French
Catholic
Actually black, but she bleaches and appears to be a pale blonde. Extravagant
Flower Shape Formal Up-do​
or
Curly Prom Up-do is her common hairstyle.​
Her actual eye color is a pale brown, but she uses contacts to make her eyes appear blue eyed.
5'8"
110 lbs.
A small black dot under her left eye and a rosary on her lower back.
She litters herself with diamonds and pearls. No expense is with held from her beautiful outfits. Short dresses and red high heels littered with many accessories and stockings. Professional make up artists make sure her face is gorgeous.
She owns a pack purebred white poodles.
Elizabeth was born into a somewhat wealthy family. Her father works for the mafia, the one who takes care of their bloody messes. At a young age she grew up in the dark side of the world. Witnessing countless murderers and never once speaking up about it. Her mother was her only sanctuary in this dark world. Though her father was quiet the opposite, he never showed any love to her. When she turned nineteen she was at a gathering with her mob family. The current mob boss who was around thirty five with three dead ex-wives took a shine to her. It wasn't long before they were married, even though she didn't love him. After a year of marriage she fell in love with her female hair dresser. They kept their love secret, since her husband would kill her for her infidelity. Even with that knowledge her lover grew jealous. One night the mistress came to Elizabeth's bedroom with a pistol and said she was going to kill her husband. Although she loved her, she didn't want her husband to die. Grabbing a revolver from her pillow she shot and killed her. There was a small investigation on the murder, it was said Elizabeth had killed self defense. She never revealed this to anyone. Now it has been six years since then;

Only child, both parents currently living.
Unemployed
Murder and affair

uk-3-2.png

"Life is Pain..."

Єlizabeth entered the shop stuck up and snotty as usually. She was looking for fresh young unbroken girls, and possibly virgins. Why you ask? She was the leading lady in the prostitution business. Some may call her a female pimp, but those are just names. She was an important customer to Anish's slave shop. In fact she was one of the main contributors to the establishment. Every month she would shop here. How many slaves she would commonly buy two three slaves usually. She also knew Anish they would sometimes have short little chats. And look who she saw Anish in the flesh and my the look on her face. She was hungry.

MusicalPanties-Stock0001098-1.png

Kuro Mazeta

HD5j5JOZKYJz4ehmjjpbzty-17MMbgC6zWm1lEmLtrnlumxFjy-Fj1t-3r0ur2bo_dx6DgUh0UiQxDeUrwOQE_F43Q7S5xCx9hJUiiy1_lvv11NU8C6a3cg4WZSFV4Lclw=s0-d-e1-ft

Kuro felt bad to have disturbed Cedric from his sleep, but it couldn't be helped. Still shaking he looked at him and noticed that he didn't have a shirt on, which only added to his nervousness. "Is there something you need?" Need. What did Kuro need? Why didn't he wake Cedric instead of waiting for him to awaken in the living room? Nightmares? No, he didn't need to know of his insomnia.

1fda96fc-2402-4738-ba31-26e51f757b32_zps0799647e.jpg