La Blue Love's Testing...

Rinoa2.jpg

ⓇⒾⓃⓄⒶ
ⓌⒾⓃⒼⓈ
Lets just...​
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Rinoa thought to her self," Caramel what a cute name." She then said," My name Rinoa and the pink haired guy is an enemy of my for now till he does something to make up for his actions." She then looked at Luna and said," oh you followed me and I don't know yet that's why I'm asking." She then said," so Carma do you know this guy?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
fly away.​
Rinoa.jpg
RinoaIcon30.png
Rinoa2.jpg

Rinoa_I_by_ErendisBlack.png

Rima5.jpg

The blond blue eyed vampire
What kind of dreams. Do you see with your eyes of glass? Do they fascinate you? To whom are you throwing love to with your fruit-like lips? Does it make you sad?

avtr.jpg
2188548o6g61b1bwg.jpg

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Rima was walking to her class with her bag. 5th period was it? Yes it was she had a long break after lunch she had this class then 6th period. She was heading to class with dull expression. Off hand weapon specialization was her class. She entered the class room without a word since she didn't care to speak to anyone unless the teacher had called on her. She went to a seat in the middle and sat in it. She pulled out her notes for the class and of course a mechanical pencil with it. She gazed up at the teacher watching any move he made or would make.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
vk_rima5.jpg
vk_rima4.jpg
The heat of my tongue, That let me speak. Has already cooled, and I can't sing songs of love anymore. Still you do not answer.

mikuru87.jpg

愛 Mikuru Tateshi 愛
Your new next door neighbor

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Mikuru looked at him blushingly. She said," Um Cymba I um." She truly enjoyed the kiss it felt thrilling and at the same time good. She then said," never mind." She didn't think it was possible to like a guy, so fast. It only been one day, yet it felt like he was her friend for years. She had a crush on him now. She was still clueless about how he felt about her. She was going to ask him, but decided to wait in case he didn't feel the same way.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mikuruflinch.gif
Mikuru-1.gif

suzumiyainbou-novela7.gif

~Gomenasai

732044-1.jpg

uk-1.png

"Let the blood shed begin"
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
text"speak"text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text"thought thought" text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"And let Lord Vestis rule once more"

732044-1-2.jpg
732044-1-3.jpg
732044-1-1.jpg

MikanSakura.jpg

uk-3.png

mikan-2.jpg

I wish to feel smaller
under your sheets.
I wish for the whole truth
every time you speak.

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆
lice text text "speak"text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text"thought thought" text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

Yeah, I swear I'm gonna cry.
I'm sick of tryin' to be tough.
And your heart
Is gonna tear mine away.

98.png
97.png

uk-3-1.png

startextless.png
thththstarfireeyes.jpg

152.gif

☆═━┈┈━═☆
text tex text "speak" text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text"Thought"
☆═━┈┈━═☆

152.gif

Starfire-anim.gif

uk-3-2.png

"Beauty is Pain..."

redrose.png

Єlizabeth entered the shop stuck up and snotty as usually. She was looking for fresh young unbroken girls, and possibly virgins. Why you ask? She was the leading lady in the prostitution business. Some may call her a female pimp, but those are just names. She was an important customer to Anish's slave shop. In fact she was one of the main contributors to the establishment. Every month she would shop here. How many slaves she would commonly buy two three slaves usually. She also knew Anish they would sometimes have short little chats. And look who she saw Anish in the flesh and my the look on her face. She was hungry.
redrose.png

"Now let me crack the whip before I began"
MusicalPanties-Stock0001098-1.png
makeupava.jpg
succubus-1.jpg

AnimePaperwallpapers_xxxHOLiC-1-1.jpg

If you squat motionlessly in your room
and concentrate your stare into the darkness,
then look, a peeping Tom from the next door is spying on you.

yuuko-thinkingthinking.png
2881578-1.jpg
yuuko-thinkingthinking.png

◤​
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text "speak" text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text"Thought" text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
◢​

yuuko-sneaky.png
yuuko-mysteryisthyname.png
yuuko-sexytease.png

In what way should we be searching for our tomorrow?
Besides, I can no longer bear hanging my head down.
What kind of light should we turn on in your room?
Although, we're still quite unsure about our own footsteps...

1224907868431.jpg

28fd3fbe-5224-4662-9c83-5fe60e9cfc9e_zpsa91cf2a8.jpg

thPrincessTutu-16.png
TUTU07.png

Love is shown by kindness...
׺°"˜`"°º× ׺°"˜`"°º×׺°"˜`"°º× ׺°"˜`"°º×
Elleth was currently sitting on a carriage being driven to the castle. No bumps since this is a magical carriage descending from heaven. For good luck she put a spell on her self to protect her from any manipulation. That any demons may try on her. She was going through this marriage it was his order. "Anything for our loving father in heaven", she said softly. Though passing through the old war zone was terrifying. The land destroyed by the weapons of the horrifying demons.
Then they were headed to a place of beauty. Plants and life all around which made her breath a sigh of relief. "That was scary", she thought to her self. Then came a palace what a wonderful view. That is where she was staying. It had not seemed tainted. How wonderful. When the carriage stopped she left it and into the palace. It was very big and spacious. This did not seem a bad place to live in until the marriage. Each room had the names of the sons and daughters. They had been custom made for each of them.
When she stepped into her room she gasped. It was perfect. It had her clothes. Even the magical instruments that played when she danced. Also it was beautiful to look at. When she stepped to the window it had a incredible view. Instead of a normal view to see the outside it viewed heaven. You could see heaven's garden. Where ground lay clouds instead. A magnificent view for Elleth. She smiled pleasantly at this. Though it was time she see her brothers and sister's, so she left for the front door.

׺°"˜`"°º× ׺°"˜`"°º×׺°"˜`"°º× ׺°"˜`"°º×

princesstutugif_zps88f02083.gif

let me show you my love.
GentleTutuIcon.png

Kuro Mazeta
HD5j5JOZKYJz4ehmjjpbzty-17MMbgC6zWm1lEmLtrnlumxFjy-Fj1t-3r0ur2bo_dx6DgUh0UiQxDeUrwOQE_F43Q7S5xCx9hJUiiy1_lvv11NU8C6a3cg4WZSFV4Lclw=s0-d-e1-ft
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text "speak" text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text"Thought" text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
@ , @
1fda96fc-2402-4738-ba31-26e51f757b32_zps0799647e.jpg

Last edited:

xx

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Last edited:
I was born with the name
Kuro Mazeta
Though I've been called
Kuro, maid-sama, etc.
I'm glad I'm
Homosexual.
Tsundere Uke.
I'm a...
Human.
I love....
sweets, classical music, and calm people.
I hate...
heavy metal, asparagus, loud people, and flirtatious people.
I aspire to...
join the university once I save up enough money!
I'm afraid of...
falling in love, being kidnapped, and dying.
My friends are...
(to be added)
My heart beats for...
(to be added)
The worst of people are...
(to be added)
I been found to be...
I often say things you don't mean, because you're too shy to admit the truth.
I blush at everything, and even resort to yelling, or trying to take a smack my friends and/or partner.
I don't like to show my true self to other people because I am are insecure.
Though you'd be surprised how many people can see through this shield of mine.
And while a lot can, just as many people can't. I'm often judged as mean, or uptight, but I'm really just shy.
I just need to find the right person who can cope with, and understand this behavior.

I went to the doctor he said...
my height is 5'3 and I weigh 95 pounds. Also I'm healthy and sane.
I would say that I am...
misunderstood.
The music that describes me is...
afraid to love-Burtha
My appearance tells me..

I have sky blue eyes, magenta hair, and slim figure.
Oh, you should also know...
I have a diary that I hide under my bed.

Last edited:
Jacket+Shot+Two.png

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

I was born with the name
Alois Vansing
Though I've been called
your worst nightmare, Mr.Vansing, murderer, and Alois.
I'm glad I'm
Pansexual
Dramatic Uke​
Intense with a flair for dark drama, feeling experiences the world on a different level than most. I am expert at human emotion, and can see right through to your real motives and weakness. However, I are ruled by their own thoughts and emotions, sometimes too much. As they cannot escape the darkness within their soul.
I'm a...
Demon.
I love....
dishing out pain, chaos, and classical music.
I hate...
kindness, pity, and receiving pain.
I aspire to...
to find the perfect pet.
I'm afraid of...
kindness, and warmth.
My friends are...
(to be added)
My heart beats for...
(to be added)
The worst of people are...
(to be added)
I been found to be...
cruel, aggressive, manipulative, and demeaning behavior directed towards others. I lack concern for people and have pleasure from harming or humiliating others.
I went to the doctor he said...
my height is 5'6 and I weigh 100 pounds. Also I'm healthy mostly and have sadistic personality disorder.
I would say that I am...
Beautiful.
The music that describes me is...
Primmadonna Girl by Marina and the Diamonds.
My appearance tells me..
I am blonde, blue eyed, and seductively slim.
Oh, you should also know...
I am filthy rich. I can read minds, teleport, and have health regeneration. A trade mark whip always with him. His tongue has his family's crest on it.

Zerochan.Alois.Trancy.215832.png

Last edited:
xxxxxxxxxxx SARAH VALL CROSS
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Female
Faction
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Survivor
Personality
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
She is a very calm collected girl. Though at the mention of father or dad, she breaks down mentally and phases out.
Gear
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Boots, Black Binoculars, Water Bottle, Bullet Proof Vest, bugout bag, Sniper Rifle, Pistol, Ammo
Strengths
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
•Guns
•Movement
•Strong
Weaknesses
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
•Hand to Hand Combat
•Melee weapons
History
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sarah was raised in a loving home. Mother died giving birth to her, so her father took charge in raising. Even though he was harsh at times, he was just a big teddy bear when it came to his daughter. Her father never got remarried, so not having a female figure to look up to as a child turned her into a tomboy. Since her father was a gun nut she learned all about how to shoot different guns. She discovered she liked snipers. When she turned 18 she enlisted in the marines. Two years later she was sent home and was living with her dad. That is when it all came down. Her dad lived a more rural area and they didn't have clue about the virus. Her father was bitten by a zombie on the way home from the store. He came home rummaging through the fridge for food.Which was usual for her dad, though when she saw his skin with a green hue that's when she started to worry. She pleaded for him to go to the hospital, but he refused. When he went unconscious she got scared and put him in the front seat of her truck. On the ride her father became one of those abominations. She made it into town before hitting a traffic light fending herself from her dad's hunger for flesh. Being in the army made her react quickly grabbing her dad's shotgun underneath the seat. She was repeatedly begging her father to stop, searching for some sign that her dad was still there. When he got close to having a bite of her that's when she shot. Her heart seemed to tear in half at that moment. She then ran off. After that, she joined what was left of the army. Now she is at some helicopter crash.

vzBif4nty9G_10973476.jpg

Current Emotion; Disoriented | Current Area; Helicopter Crash | Currently with; Myself​
Sarah.V.Cross, white
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text "speak"text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text"Thought" text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

00e0rcqy.jpg

Last edited:
xxxxxxxxxxx Iris Mell Edo
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Female
Faction
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Human

Sexuality
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Pansexual
Personality
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She is a very calm collected girl.(will be revised in future)
Items
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sniper Rifle, Pistol, Ammo
Skills
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

•Guns
•First Aid
•Movement Speed

Interests
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She loves guns. A big fan of classical music, and vampire novels.
Reason
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Iris doesn't know why she is here. She just woke up here, though she is perfectly capable of handling her self.​

Current Emotion; Disoriented | Current Area; Room | Currently with; Myself
I'll come to take you. I'll know how to fight for you, beyond the boundaries. I'll trample the ground.
I'll weave songs. The evening and in the east, a point for each star canvas' song
Nowhere in war, to come back alone. I'll know how to wait for you Canvas' song
Iris M. Edo, white
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text"Thought" text text text text text text"speak" text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text ext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
So far from your sky, so far from my call. Do you hear my heart? Do you hear my fervor?

Last edited:

xx

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

Taru looked at him trying to act cool. "Well you wanna come over to my place then I have a rocking shoe collection", he asked. Actually very nervous, he was pulling his bunny ears down trying to calm down. It was like a nervous twitch for him. Though he still smiled trying to cover his insecurity.

Last edited:

AloisVansing
✪, white
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text "speak"text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text "Thought" text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

All I ever wanted was the world. I can't help that I need it all. The primadonna life, the rise and fall. You say that I'm kinda difficult, but it's always someone else's fault. Got you wrapped around my finger, babe. You can count on me to misbehave
Would you do anything for me? Buy a big diamond ring for me? Would you get down on your knees for me? Pop that pretty question right now, baby. Beauty queen on a silver screen, living life like I'm in a dream. I know I've got a big ego. I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though
And I'm sad to the core, core, core. Every day is a chore, chore, chore. When you give, I want more, more, more. I wanna be adored!
tumblr_mznwwoVIfC1t4qzbto1_500.gif

Last edited: