L is For Love, T is For Tolerance (IC)

Gwen
Gwen turned to see Christina entering the GSA's room, and blinked in slight surprise. They liked Christina, was friendly with the other girl, but they'd seen Christina outside protesting and were slightly surprised to now see her inside the room. Well, maybe she'd reconsidered! Gwen bounced over to Christina and grinned brightly at the girl, who was nibbling on a cookie. Ooooh. Cookies! How had they not noticed those? "Thanks, Mr. Roth!!" Gwen snatched a cookie and started munching as they waved at Christina. "Hi, Christina! It's good to see you! How've you been? What made you decide to come? Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm glad you did! It's really lovely to have you here!! Are you gonna join as an ally, or is it too soon? It's nice to have you nonetheless!" Gwen talked at rapid-fire speed, as always, smiling the whole time and then pausing to take a bite of cookie, giving Christina a chance to answer while Gwen chewed.

Zach
Zach had been about to round the corner only to see Luke being beaten up on by a bunch of guys, and he'd promptly ducked back around the corner, feeling a twinge of regret and guilt. He wanted to help, but if he jumped into that, he was going to end up getting beaten up himself. Still, there had to be some way he could help out....well, he knew he had a first aid kit in his locker, and Luke was going to need it. Poor guy. Zach shook his head to himself. He kept a pretty low profile in school, but he was attacked often enough for his sexuality that he'd had to compile a first aid kit and keep it in his locker for the days when he got beat up by guys--guys like the ones attacking Luke right now, or Gabe's friends, who could be a lot worse when Gabe wasn't actually around. Sighing, Zach headed to his locker, grabbed the first aid kit, and went back. By the time he got back, Luke was standing and talking to a guy--Baltimore? yeah, that was it--and the others were gone, but Zach decided to see if he was needed anyway. He approached the two guys. "Uh, hey. Zach. I, er, saw what happened...so I brought this just in case. I-it's a first aid kit. I can help with the cuts and stuff if you like...anything broken?" He knew they could be rough, and one time one of them had actually broken his arm.

((@daemon_reaver @IceQueen @A Bowl of Petunias ))​
She yiped in surprise and looked at Gwen, waiting for the usual rapid fire to die down. 'At least she isn't mad...' she thought to herself and finally said "W-Well...N-Not r-real s-sure...b-but will h-ghear y-you o-out." she said rather shyly. The conflict was pretty obvious to her, though not the depth. Plus she hated talking about the stuff, especially with her friends. It was uncomfortable with her for somewhat obvious reasons.

Zach
Zach nodded. "Trust me, I know what they're like from excellent first hand experience...that'd be the reason I keep this kit in my locker all the time," he said, offering a small smile and resisting the urge to explain that yes, he knew who Luke was, he'd seen him around and eavesdropped on a few conversations and was still trying to squish a crush he had on him. He refrained from saying any of that, of course, because it would be really weird and probably slightly creepy. So instead Zach shook Luke's hand, added a, "It's nice to meet you too," and then sat down next to Lukas and opened up the first aid kit, beginning to take out sanitizing wipes and band-aids and some ointment, just in case. "Okay, so I'm going to guess that nothing's broken, hopefully, would you mind just dabbing at the cut on your face?" One of the guys must have been wearing a ring, as per the usual, because rings made cuts like that. Zach handed Lukas one of the wipes. "It's gonna sting, of course, sorry about that."

Gwen
"Well, that's good to hear!! I'm glad you're at least going to hear us out. That's always the best way to go, I think. I hope you join us! I mean, I understand if you don't because you don't want to get bullied or anything. But y'know, you never struck me as the type to think it was really wrong to be gay or anything! I was kinda surprised to see you out there, I'm glad you decided to join us after all! At least, kind of join us, for one meeting. I hope you stay. Oh, um, does me talking about all this with you make you uncomfortable? I'm sorry if it does. We can talk about something else, like, um, oh, I know, how was your day?" Gwen paused again, this time to breathe and let Christina answer as she nibbled on the cookie some more, which was now half gone.

((@IceQueen @daemon_reaver I know nothing about first aid also Gwen never stops talking apparently))

Reactions: Hermit
Zach
Zach nodded. "Trust me, I know what they're like from excellent first hand experience...that'd be the reason I keep this kit in my locker all the time," he said, offering a small smile and resisting the urge to explain that yes, he knew who Luke was, he'd seen him around and eavesdropped on a few conversations and was still trying to squish a crush he had on him. He refrained from saying any of that, of course, because it would be really weird and probably slightly creepy. So instead Zach shook Luke's hand, added a, "It's nice to meet you too," and then sat down next to Lukas and opened up the first aid kit, beginning to take out sanitizing wipes and band-aids and some ointment, just in case. "Okay, so I'm going to guess that nothing's broken, hopefully, would you mind just dabbing at the cut on your face?" One of the guys must have been wearing a ring, as per the usual, because rings made cuts like that. Zach handed Lukas one of the wipes. "It's gonna sting, of course, sorry about that."

Gwen
"Well, that's good to hear!! I'm glad you're at least going to hear us out. That's always the best way to go, I think. I hope you join us! I mean, I understand if you don't because you don't want to get bullied or anything. But y'know, you never struck me as the type to think it was really wrong to be gay or anything! I was kinda surprised to see you out there, I'm glad you decided to join us after all! At least, kind of join us, for one meeting. I hope you stay. Oh, um, does me talking about all this with you make you uncomfortable? I'm sorry if it does. We can talk about something else, like, um, oh, I know, how was your day?" Gwen paused again, this time to breathe and let Christina answer as she nibbled on the cookie some more, which was now half gone.

((@IceQueen @daemon_reaver I know nothing about first aid also Gwen never stops talking apparently))
(It seems she dosn't)

She waited till she died down again. giving her an out was a relief though saying "y-yeah, s-sorry for b-being a-a ch-chicken but well, y-you kn-know...p-parents make me go to christian g-groups s-so g-gotta k-keep u-up th-this stuff." she says tears welling up. God what did she do in a previous life to deserve this hell. Her actual friends were unwelcome by everyone but she was made to go these christian youth group type stuff, where no one cared. She quickly wiped away the tears. no use in getting Gwen worked up about her. saying "Well alright besides getting dragged to the protest. And not being able to to wear any of my girly stuff." she says referring to lack of bracelets or hair pins or anything of that nature. she tries to keep it small so no one of really strict faith notices. @alexianFireflies

Last edited:
-|Lukas|-
Luke smiled at Zach, ducking her head. "Yeah, I really hope they didn't break anything, and if I am not writhing in pain, I take it that they haven't yet." He joked, smiling as he asked about dabbing his face. "Sure, I can dab my face." He said, taking the cloth and rubbing it against his cheek. On the inside, he was in hell, the pain flowing though his veins as he bit his lip, but on the outside, he was calm, aside from the lip biting. Once he had finished, he tossed the wipe quickly into the vomit trash can, wiping off his hands.
@alexianFireflies

Danielle Teller​
Danielle let out an excited 'eep' and grabbed Sloane's hands. "Yes! Yes, you should be Slyvie Sleuth!" She practically crowed, startling quite a few people going past. She hoped non of this got back to Sylvie, cause that would be embarrassing...At Sloane's question, Danielle nodded vigorously. "Of course it's worth going! It's this shitty town's first step to a brighter horizon and our first step to a less dangerous lifestyle! Please come, Sloane!" Danielle insisted, whilst begging at the same time. She then leaned closer, so less people could hear what they were saying. "We can go outside, pretend we're leaving, then loop around, you put your hoodie on your head and then we go back and attend the meeting and your bit-I mean lovely mother, will be none the wiser!" She said, and smiled because, that was the best plan ever. She was a genius, it was clear.​

Giovanni R. Miles
"Yeah, sure dude let's walk." Giovanni much preferred this method of transportation, because he knew Tyler and Rodney would be riding in Tyler's pick up truck, because they did enjoy confirming every backwater red neck stereotype ever. And they'd probably be sticking around to egg on the crazy christian protesters anyway.
As they walked, Giovanni considered giving Gabe a heads up about the wall, but he was too afraid fo the potential outcomes. One, Gabe might wonder why he was so worried about it in the first place. And two, Gabe might think he was a horrible human being, which he was. So either way he was stuck, so he kept his mouth shut, the entire way to the park.
@alexianFireflies