Kyoa and Talios (1x1 Roleplay)

• Thread starter thegothicbeauty
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talios, gold
Talios had finished his class and was walking down the hallway pulling at one of his sleeves slightly and avoiding the glances of students when he heard shouting. Naturally, he wanted to try and help until he saw who was doing the yelling and why. If his ears were out they would have laid flat against his head but he had to appear to be a normal human unsure of how many supernatural creatures actually were at this school.

He saw Kyoa coming towards him and since he had heard the students talking and Kyoa yelling he figured the male was angry about something that had something to do with him. That was when he noticed the tear in his fellow professor's kimono.

"Hey....Kyoa.....uh.... I could fix that for you... If you would like." He said softly looking to the ground trying to appear as normal as possible. He would usually flirt at this point saying something like he would love to see more of him or something, but at the moment he just wanted to get through the day.

Kyoa, purple
Kyoa hadn't even noticed that he was about to walk into Talios until the other spoke up. As he took in the appearance of the other, he felt his anger almost disappear. He was sure that he could make some accurate inferences as to what happened, and they didn't do much to make him feel better.

"Oh.. Uhm... yes... as long as it is of no trouble to you, Talios."

Even now, after screaming at students, Kyoa's tone was still calm and kind when he talked to Talios.

"Shall we fix this in the teacher's lounge? I don't have a class at this time, but if you do, my outfit can wait."

Talios, gold
Talios looked at Kyoa for a moment before he spoke again. "It wont be any trouble.... I need to thank you for talking to those students anyways." He said as he started for the teacher's lounge. He knew that Malik wouldn't be near the lounge, he usually remained in his classroom though he wasn't sure if he had students that would do his bidding when he was occupied.

"Im sure you have heard the students talking." He said as he found a sewing set in the lounge. "I need your Kimono if Im to fix it. Uh... that is if your comfortable removing it." He said after a moment not making eye contact at all. He just had to fix the other's clothing then he could say he had something else he forgot to do.

"Uh... classes going well?"

Kyoa, purple
Kyoa followed Talios to the lounge and walked in after the other. At this point, if Malik tried anything, if they ran into him, Kyoa would do something... He was still incredibly peeved and he needed to vent his anger. At the notion of him needing to remove his kimono, he just nodded and began stripping it off.

"Well... for the most part. Still have those few students who, I swear, only take that class to ogle me or to ogle their friends..."

Kyoa finished removing his kimono, leaving him only with his thin, pant-like clothing and his sandals, his torso completely exposed as he handed the clothing article over.

"How are your classes? Hopefully perfectly well?"

Talios, gold
Talios looked at Kyoa for a moment seeing that the other was removing his kimono and that he wasn't wearing much underneath. This caused his cheeks to heat and he was blushing but thanks to the way he was sitting he could hide it though the tips of his ears were red. He took the other's kimono and started to sew it making sure that the stitching didn't show so that it still looked good.

"I think a few of my students do that too. One of them could kill a dandelion without trying, but their heart is in the right place so I try to help them out." He said feeling a bit more comfortable. As he was working the scarf around his neck slid off slightly exposing a bruise before he quickly tightened it again.

"Uh, I will be done with this shortly... Then you can get back to class or whatever you were doing before..." He said still keeping his eyes fixed on the task before him.

Kyoa, purple
Kyoa felt a smirk cross his face as he noticed the slight red dusting on Talios's ears. Kyoa did notice the bruise on Talios's neck but didn't say anything, although something did stir inside of him.

"Oh, no. I don't have much that is so urgent that I need to walk around shirtless. I don't need people getting any ideas about me..."

Kyoa chuckled softly as he walked over to a chair and set himself down on it, looking over at Talios as the other worked.

"But I can't help but ask... Why are you wearing such clothing in this weather? Look at you... you're practically dying of heat, you poor thing..."

Talios, gold
Oh did he make it sound like he was going to have Kyoa walk around shirtless? While the idea was nice it wouldn't do to have students spreading rumors about the other as well. "Oh, I meant once I finished this you could go. It shouldn't take me long." He said as he did the last little stitch having reinforced it a bit more so that it wouldn't tear again.

When Kyoa asked why he was dressed this way he pricked his finger and jumped. "Uh... well.... I wasn't feeling good and I heard that bundling up like this fought off colds." He lied feeling a bit guilty about it. Still he couldn't tell Kyoa what had happened, he didn't want the other to talk to Malik, it would end badly especially since Malik was a vampire and he thought Kyoa was human.

With a small sigh he looked away before he spoke again. "Im sure you have heard what happened if the students have been talking. Malik... can be a bit intense at times." He said slowly before he looked up at Kyoa. "It doesn't happen often, but he can get jealous." He said after a moment before he looked away. Yes he was warm even for someone who liked the heat and he felt faint a few times. He probably should remove some of the garments he wore, but he couldn't let anyone actually see the various marks on his body.

Kyoa, purple
"Oh, you needn't worry. I don't mind waiting. You can't rush perfection." The English teacher said with a gentle smile directed at the other. Honestly, Kyoa was getting hot just looking at Talios. The other teacher must have almost literally been dying.

Kyoa rolled his eyes as he listened to Talios's phony excuse and began walking back towards him. "Please, Talios. Take something off. You'll get heat stroke if you keep all of this on." Kyoa kneeled down next to Talios and began reaching for some of the clothing.

Kyoa felt himself heat up and go rigid when he heard Talios say that about Malik. So... Kyoa was right.... Trying to mask his anger, Kyoa reached for the scarf around the other male's neck. "Talios, please. Just take this off." He pulled the scarf of quickly and it exposed his neck, along with the many dark bite marks on his neck.

"Talios... please... just take this off..."

Kyoa really didn't care about the marks at this moment, he just wanted Talios to not die of heat stroke. Kyoa reached for the longsleeve shirt and began pulling it up, trying to take it off.

((sorry it's not a fancy post on iPod.))

Talios nodded when Kyoa spoke of not rushing perfection though he didn't think his sewing was that good. "There, finished!" He said before looking up to see that the other was standing before him his blush returning as he was looking right at Kyoa's bare chest. He didn't mean to of course that was just where his eye level was.

As he felt the other tugging at his scarf he pulled back but it was too late. His scarf fell to the floor and he looked at it for a moment before Kyoa started pulling at his shirt. "I...I'm alright really!" He said tying to keep his clothing on just in case Malik did come into the lounge.

In the end, Kyoa managed to get his shirt off and Talios turned away from him. His bare chest, back and arms were covered in bruises as was the rest of him still covered thankfully. He couldn't hide it though he wasn't going to remain exposed as he picked grabbed his shirt from Kyoa.

"Now you've seen it. If he finds out I was alone with you again..." he trailed off wanting to put his shirt back on but he felt much cooler now. He couldn't stay like that though.

Kyoa, purple
Kyoa felt his anger boiling again as he took in all of the dark marks and bruises along Talios's back and chest. Kyoa was silent for a moment, trying to hold back all of the anger that was flowing through him. The air just around Kyoa seemed to heat up and that dangerous fire was back in his eyes.

"I will burn him... I will burn him to ash..."

Kyoa was growling softly to himself and mumbled this. It seemed as if he were a completely different person right now. At this moment, Kyoa honestly hoped Malik would walk in so he could burn that man for what he did to Talios. Kyoa's rage had only built on the rage he had felt from those stupid kids and now this only made it worse.

"If he finds out you were alone with me again, I'll be there to personally deal with this..."

Sheer anger and hatred dripped from each syllable that Kyoa spoke. Never in his life had he felt such raw anger directed at someone before. The head around him grew and he began to sweat slightly as he clenched his eyes shut, trying, and failing, to calm himself.

Talios, gold
Talios shivered as Kyoa seemed to change slightly. Seeing that the other was angry with what he saw, the kitsune pulled his shirt back on quickly even as the door opened. Talios turned quickly to look at the door but relaxed when it was just another teacher that came to get a break before turning around at seeing Kyoa upset and Talios in the room with him.

"Please, you don't have to do that... He... isn't so bad." He said softly though he knew that Malik wasn't good either. He wasn't sure how to actually leave Malik, but he would eventually find a way.

"I... should get back to class, if I don't, Im sure he will find out I didn't stick to my normal routine." He spoke taking the scarf and wrapping it around his neck again. He already started to feel warm, but at least he was covered once again.

Kyoa, purple
Kyoa sighed and glared up at the door as a teacher entered before they hightailed it out of there at the look of pure rage on the stoic English teacher's face. He reached for Talios's arm and stopped him before he could leave.

"Talios... don't defend him... Don't you dare do that. You know as well as i do that he is horrible. You need to leave him... I'll be there if you need to. Or you can just let me burn him. That way you lose a horrid boyfriend and i get to take my rage out on the object of my anger."

With that, Kyoa let him go.

"Stay safe."

Were the last words that Talios heard before he left the teacher's lounge, allowing Kyoa to pull his kimono back on before heading back to class.

Talios, gold
Talios stopped when Kyoa grabbed his arm before he nodded slightly. He knew that Malik was a bad boyfriend and that he should leave the man, but what could Kyoa do? He didn't know the man was a warlock or that he could actually do what he threatened.

"Malik... isn't what he appears to be. I don't want anyone else, you, to get hurt." He said softly before he left and went to his class.

After school was out Talios went back home to be greeted by Malik. The kitsune started to shed his clothing cooling off as each layer fell to the ground. "So you saw Kyoa again?" Talios nodded slightly before he tried to speak. "I met him in the hall, and fixed a tear in his kimono. That was all." He said as he didn't really talk much to the other at the time anyways.

"Yes I heard. He didn't ask you why you were covered did he?"

Talios nodded again looking at the ground. "I told him I wasn't feeling good and that I heard bundling up like this would prevent a cold." He said softly hoping that it would at least calm Malik down slightly.

The vampire nodded before looking over the marks that covered his boyfriend. "These should heal soon.... Though you know I told you to stay away from him. This was your own doing."

Status
Not open for further replies.