Konoha the next generation

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Nanami isn't going to be a perfect obedient Ninja. (If he isn't allowed to go Rogue, then I imagine he will become an ANBU. His codename would be Viper.)

As soon as we get all squads complete I'll close this thread and we can begin

Still gotta start sometime

How about this, one or two more characters need a squad. I am not sure if @Astraeus is making another or not.

My female character, along with @Bolour Kardia 's third female character are in need of a squad. Basically need one more member to join it, and if Astraeus is making another character, he should fill in that last squad. So we can just stop here I guess. No more new characters.

Also I am just wondering. Or rather, I prefer if every squad was like canonically, two males and one female. So if anyone has one too many males or females in their squad, would they want to switch?

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
Tokyo Ghoul! I can't get enough of this opening.

• Love
Tokyo Ghoul! I can't get enough of this opening.

I watched the part in your sign and OMG i was LIke

WHAT THE F**K DID I JUST WATCH!!!!!!!

and my friend was pating me on the back saying THE NEXT ANIME!!!!!!

me: HELL YEAY!!!!!

Glad you're enjoying the anime.

Your signature is a little creepy @Akashi lol

It looks familiar...

@Xhypher: It's not creepy, it's beautiful! (Adores anything Horror related! XD)

<<<Not a big horror fan lol. Ill look into it tho

Music? Can I post a link?

Your thread Red, sure =)

There y'all go a kickass soundtrack song

Okay, so, I got a little passed way too drunk the night before last and spent all of yesterday recovering. I'll try and get that character up today. A friend of mine is looking at fixing my netbook so my little brother can use it for school. I will do my best.

Okay no worries

Status
Not open for further replies.