*knock, knock* Hello?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

N0VA

It's all in the eyes
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
GMT +1
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Modern, Romance, Mature, Action
*cough,cough* Hello there! My name is N0VA... Uh... oh, I came here to find some cool role-play. I am 15 years old and currently enrolled in the high-school of modern architecture and studying to become a architect. I notice some people list their...ummm... personal attributes? I have 20/10 vision and I am 6' 1" tall (185 cm) and I weigh about 80.1 kilograms (177 pounds) I am considered to have a heavy build with a heavy frame thanks to my active childhood and various martial arts training and the future and now; I specialize in Muay-Thai, Krav Maga, Box and Kick-box. I play various sports as basketball, American football and soccer but I generally excel in fighting sports. I also take marksmanship lessons since the age of 13. Okay... hmm, what else? Oh, my favorite role-play is the mix of Sci-Fi and Fantasy; I tend to pick out being a soldier in most of my RP's because of the military background my family has. I favor guns mostly sniper rifles and Japanese Feudal Age weapons. I have a INFP personality and do not hide it. Well, I think that about covers it. Oh, I like playing video games and messing with computer hardware. Aaand that's it... see you all around? I appreciate first impression and value others opinion; so comment away!

*Poof*

Don't poof! D: Then no one will be there when I answer the door. I'm Madyline, by the way. Welcome to Iwaku!

*Poof* I am here, I am there... I am everywhere! Nice to meet you; hope to RP with you in the future. See you around. :)

Nice to meet you too! If you're interested in an rp, message me and we can talk! :)

Hello everyone! How is it?

Sppaaaaaace peeeersoooon. Hello there, Nova! <3 Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku, Mister Nova! I also love playing military characters. Not because of any personal background but because I find uniforms totally awesome. :D I hope your Muse finds a wonderful home here and is productive and stuff. Happy Muse-ing!