Knights Of New Gotham

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post when I can. Stry, you know why..

I will be posting Sinna's CS TODAY.

Prepare ALL anuses for abuse.

And then promises have been broken. I might join as some other char instead... maybe.

Is this battle in two different citys?

If you are referring to the one that my post is on then that battle is all in one place.

Right............... you gents wouldn't mind if i jump right in ,would you

Whats your characters alignment because I have a free character if you want to deal with him instead otherwise I'm sure it would be fine.

As a few of you may know, my computer decided to pretty much delete pretty much everything. I'm working to try and get a post up but it might take awhile.

As a few of you may know, my computer decided to pretty much delete pretty much everything. I'm working to try and get a post up but it might take awhile.

Hes a wolf man thats good with blades XD
Sounds deadly right? In my head it sounded a lot cooler lol

Oh my just what we need another melee fighter this is going to become a lot of controlled chaos sounds awesome.

Chev done messed up. I put the wrong character in my post xD Mixed up Voltage with a character from a different Rp xD Can't believe I did that.

WIP

Name
:
It is difficult to pronounce.

Villain name:
Bookface

Appearance:

Powers:
This is a sentient magical spellbook brimming with pure magical energy bundled up into pages.
It knows a variety of spell and is capable of summoning many magical creatures.

Skills:

Weapons:

Gear:

Personality:

History:

Other:

WIP

Name
:
It is difficult to pronounce.

Villain name:
Bookface

Appearance:

Powers:
This is a sentient magical spellbook brimming with pure magical energy bundled up into pages.
It knows a variety of spell and is capable of summoning many magical creatures.

Skills:

Weapons:

Gear:

Personality:

History:

Other:
I'm going to have to decline this one but if you want I can discuss it with the other GMs. We already have a few magic users at this time. Do you have any other characters in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.