Knights Of New Gotham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, Chev and I can only play patty cake with our posts for so long, we need to generate interest and people really need to post. I understand things may be going on right now but I'd rather this not come crashing down around our ears.

Alrighty folks, we can get this back up and running by ourselves, or my profile avatar will take this into his own hands.

As he said in my custom title which he hacked, He'll eat your hearts...

Name: Nameless Demon
Hero/Villain name:
Jester
Crimson
Appearance:
http://www.otakukato.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/4_r2.jpg
Demon Form:
Demon Warrior - Bing images
Powers:
Card Magic: Can throw cards that act like blades or use them to block attacks the higher the card the stronger it is as a shield or blade with Jokers being the strongest. He has 55 cards on him.
Healing: He has a high healing factor.
Demon Form: He can change parts on his body into a more demonic form such as Claws, Tails, Wings, fangs.
Poison strikes: His claws tail and fangs have poison on them.
Skills: Expert hand to hand fighter.
Blood healing: By drinking blood or eating flesh or organs of a human he can heal faster then what his healing ability allows
Weapon master
Weapons: Cards
Gear:
Red Suit
Top hat
Mask
Deck of cards
Personality: Blood hungry, Vicious, Violent, Sadist, sarcastic Hot headed.
History: Jester wasn't a human he was summoned by a sadistic killer by complete accident, nut Jester followed him despite the fact that it was a accident they became very good partners and left behind a trail of carnage until his master was shot to death by police Jester went on to kill every one at the scene and decides to carry on what his master loves Murder and destruction.
Other:
I'm not going to lie. That character frightens me a bit. I do like the concept of a character like however.

What Frightens you about him?

I was kidding. xD I actually like him but the first pic of him just caught me off guard a bit.

The one with the mask.

Did you see the background behind him I think that fits perfectly for the way he is. I got other characters I may add at a later time though.

A few more how many do we need I can invite a few people.

I may be able to get two more

I am here. After the new years I got a new job and been adjusting to a radically different sleep scheduel than I am used to. Apex will come and gloat before Ironsight. Prep for a hard fight or flight

1st character is a-okay to start posting in the IC

2nd, maybe up the age for that character and you're all set

Changed his age to 19. Is there a link on here to the IC?

Overview or first page of the thread?

Name: Subject 8179341208

Hero/Villain name: Masquerade

Appearance: Changing constantly although he enjoys the appearance of a pale skinned male, although he is not limited to gender, when he is living a 'normal' life. During his more devious acts he prefers the appearance of a man with no visible skin his hands are covered by black gloves and he wears a black suit with a dark red tie. In his second form his head is replaced with a simple white mask although the mask engulfs his entire head, his eyes appear to be the same texture of the mask as if they were apart of it, his tongue, teeth and inner mouth share this appearance. The only difference between the two appearances is his head which transitions between human and mask.

Regular appearance

men_in_suits___1_by_hikca-d8o8rzk.jpg
Mask

tf111602.jpg

Powers: Shape Shifting (More Mystique then turning into water, mist or etc.) and regeneration. Minor wounds will heal within seconds and even some moderate wounds (deep cuts and stab wounds) will, severe wounds (Gun shots and impaling wounds) can take several hours if not a day, extreme wounds (dismemberment loss of a arm) will take considerate time (No longer then a month) to completely regenerate what was lost and lethal wounds are still lethal blow him up, decapitate him or kill his brain and he's dead.

Skills: Trained in various hand to hand combats and knife fighting techniques. He has basic fire arm experience. He also has a eidetic memory. He has a lot of experience crafting bombs and other explosives.

Weapons: Various knives, a assortment of guns and several home made explosives.

Gear: Varies depending on what he is intending when he leaves his base of operations.

Personality: He is a sociopath and only makes connections when absolutely necessary although he trusts no one. He won't seek out a person unless he believes they can be of assistance to him no matter how small. He tends to avoid people because he doesn't fully understand the idea of social connections.

History: Was raised in a laboratory where he endured several physically painful tests along with psychological and intellectual ones. He was created to be the ultimate spy being able to penetrate any building or facility because of his ability. All that he remembers before they gave him abilities was his pale skin and that he was a male. This would influence how he decided that he would look after he started to gain control of his abilities.

The corporation that was testing him gave him military training and even trained him extensively in bomb making techniques. He was considered a great success and taken out for several field tests which he responded well to. Until he was forced to endure live surgery without anesthesia to see the extent of his healing factors. More psychological testing pushed his limits when he was asked to murder a woman he refused saying that killing her was pointless that her death wouldn't cause any impact. They tortured him for his refusal.

Masquerade would eventually break away from the facility and go rouge. He would continue to travel the world orchestrating several terrorist attacks on criminal organizations along with third world countries. He used his abilities to steal the identities of various millionaires and even some billionaires in order to secure passage to other parts of the world. Until his eyes landed in Gotham and particularly it's corrupt system that swarmed with a heavy criminal underground.

Other: Masquerade has a temper although the fuss is longer then most hot heads if one does anger him his rage is almost uncontrollable.
His mental conditioning doesn't allow him to stop trying to dislodge local governments, organizations and/or corporations whether they be 'good' or 'evil' until they meet a set of standards which are locked somewhere in the recesses of his mind.
Masquerade also refuses to kill pointlessly although he isn't afraid of killing civilians or the like if he deems it necessary for his cause.

If anyone wanted to mix into his history just pm me and we'll discuss it and see what we can do.

Reactions: Minarawr
Status
Not open for further replies.