You eat candy?

• Yes

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can this just be known as the thread where Gwazi learned that it's possible to make candy at home?

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Useful
Reactions: Lawkheart and Hana
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
I don't do sweets often. I am afflicted with the curse of Diabetes. But when I do, it's gotta be jelly beans.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I don't do sweets often. I am afflicted with the curse of Diabetes. But when I do, it's gotta be jelly beans.
Jelly Beans are delicious as well.

i volunteer to eat it
Nope we don't need you. You're gonna be the first to become one with the children (Facehuggers) ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
You will be known as the one to give birth to Alien Monarchy. :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Pandan mochi and anything with lotus seed paste is heaven.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
Those sweets are masterrace.

So my parents found out I've been secretly buying Kit-kats and other sweets, then hiding them in my bedroom. [Keep in mind I'm not supposed to have sweets of any kind, but this doesn't stop me.] I had an argument with them and then bribed them with chocolate to forget I had any and just walk away. It worked and I moved my secret spot.

I hate puns so I guess I have to give you proper punishments and it will be a sweet time for me.

Anyways, I have a weakness for Hershey's. One time my teacher had one and let us say some thoughts entered into that dark side.

Thankfully, nobody took it.

So my parents found out I've been secretly buying Kit-kats and other sweets, then hiding them in my bedroom. [Keep in mind I'm not supposed to have sweets of any kind, but this doesn't stop me.] I had an argument with them and then bribed them with chocolate to forget I had any and just walk away. It worked and I moved my secret spot.
You bribed your parents? O_O

You bribed your parents? O_O
Why yes, yes I did. They love chocolates and candies more then I do, like on a crazy level, so it was easy to bribe them ^_^

Why yes, yes I did. They love chocolates and candies more then I do, like on a crazy level, so it was easy to bribe them ^_^

I'm jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.