Not open for further replies.
japp.jpg

Masterrace yo

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Useful
Reactions: Darog and Lawkheart
TWIX.

Dark chocolate anything. O___O

I also love butterscotch and chewy caramels!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Useful
This is my current favorite candy.

61QBP9eRdzL._SX425_.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Useful
Those look yummy ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
This kind of reminds me of ... M&M's and of that saying " Feel the Rainbow, taste the rainbow " lol ;))

• Bucket of Rainbows
This kind of reminds me of ... M&M's and of that saying " Feel the Rainbow, taste the rainbow " lol ;))
That was a slogan for Skittles. :P

• Useful
How exactly do you do that?
Yeah I'm curious as to how that would be done as well.

First you need cacao powder. You can actually crush beans if you really wanna go hardcore on that, but I buy it in jars. Or giant plastic bags... Because buying more is cheaper >.> Secondly, either cacao butter or coconut oil. Cacao butter make for some really mighty fucking base, your chocolate is going to be so dark it will put anything else that calls itself dark chocolate to shame. Coconut oil makes it taste more like... You guessed it, coconut, but is less mighty because of it.

Melt the cacao butter or coconut oil. Now, depending on how strong you want your chocolate taste to be and what other ingredients you're going to use, add 40-80% of the weight of butter/oil in cacao powder. From there, you have your (hot, liquid) base and shit you can do is almost limitless. Me, I like to mix that pure, pure chocolate with just honey and nuts (almonds are great) but it's a bit too dark for some people. For the safer coconut oil variant, I like to add some orange juice and dried fruits, like raisins or cranberries. Though you can add a bunch of stuff. Lime, mint, syrup, etcetera. Experiment with it.

Once your mixture is all done, you need to put it in the fridge for couple hours (freezer if you got a coconut oil base.) What I do is fold a little basket out of tin foil, double up the borders so the liquid doesn't slip though, put it in a plastic box, pour in the chocolate, close it off and wait for it to solidify. It's best to do this overnight, I think, because this tastes crazy addictive ;p

But yeah, it's not all that hard. Just need to get the ingredients.

Last edited:
I might try that at some point now, thanks! :)

All of these look wonderful ;A;

Green tea kitkats aside, I think Cadbury with caramel in it is amazing, and Maltesers are pretty wonderful too xD

302023.png

95729b942b50a9e90e96dbb393b49032.jpg

Make this man Administrator.

Cadbury's Caramel beats all and every denomination of ass.

This thread may now be closed.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
Meh, kitkats ain't that good. They're decent but... meh.

Bought one of these yesterday after being separated from the deliciousness for way too long. Way better than kitkat. :p

9096629671_934aa11f25.jpg

Have you tried any of the other flavors? There are so many ;A; haha, I wish I could try the baked potato flavored kitkat. It's kinda odd, but potatoes are rad and kitkats are rad too, so who knows, maybe it'll be weird, or maybe it'll be super awesome xD

enhanced-buzz-8287-1285522291-46.jpg

The custard pudding kitkats look interesting too, but they gotta be heated so it kinda seems like a hassle OTL

caramel-kit-kat_1024x1024.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
I love dark chocolate but it makes me go crazy if I eat it, that's why I stick with milk chocolate for the most part. But I LOVE dark chocolate.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
Status
Not open for further replies.