Kiss...or...Kill C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Hands Red an active Melta-bomb*

There's no kill like overkill

*deeply kisses Angelic*

*Sweep kicks A.D.'s legs from under her, knocking her on her back* ROAD TO HELL!

*Back flips and lands heels first into Her stomach* KEYS TO THE GATE!

*Pushes himself off her stomach, pressing soles of his shoes into her as he lept up, slamming himself back down on her chest with his knees* UNLOCKING THE GATES!

*Arches his arms far back before swinging both arms down, both of his fists colliding in tandem into the sides of her temple* OPENING THE GATES!

*He places a palm flat on the cement her head rested upon, his body leaning forward as the other arm reared up, arching his body slightly as he stared dow at her, face to face, his face wearing a sadastice grin* THE ETERNAL FAREWELL *He swung his fist down against her face, a leaving an echoing THUNK and a nasty red stain running down all over his fingers*

AWWW YEAH! FATALITY! *He puts down his controler and leans over and kisses A.D. on the cheek* Hehehe, that was fun! Thanks for letting me win, A.D.!

*Giggles as she kisses you on the lips*
No problem.

*Kid runs at Angelice with a baseball bat, but trips on a random banana peal and falls on top of her, causing them to fall on the ground. The bat rolls away, and Kid's eyes are wide since the two of them are now kissing.*

*As pushed down gets kissed by Kid her eyes widen showing her studding purple eyes*
You could of just asked.
*Softy kisses her cheek then smiles at you*

Take this girl in my arms, hold her, and give her a soft kiss on the lips.

*uses flamethrower and kill the person above me*

*Takes on a date and poisons red's food* ahhhh
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

*Softly Drives a bullet through A.D.'s forehead*

*Makes out with the knight of cats*

*stops his current make out session to make out with the Emperor*
....mine.

Okay sorry.
*Kisses hand for forgiveness and leaves candy of any choice*
Sorry again.

*uses ultimate fryingpan of doom attack on GMK* <3

Status
Not open for further replies.