Kiragasaki High's Occult Investigation Team

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The president's words stung Ryo's pride like a barrage of hornets (the student council president's, of course, not the club's - he completely ignored Kenji) and left him reeling for nearly three whole seconds. "You are harsh," he muttered. Then he bounced back, just in time to see her blow him a kiss after whispering something to Kenji. He grinned and mimed catching it as she turned to leave. Of course he knew she liked to tease people and this was likely no different, but that didn't mean he didn't have a chance. Just that he hadn't gotten very far yet.

Once Rinigawa had left he turned to Kenji, shrugging lightly. "She'll come around," he said, leaving it vague whether he meant to the club or to his charms. "So, what's first on the agenda? Mysterious lights? Unexplained disappearances? That stench in the third-floor bathroom that won't go out no matter how often or how thoroughly it's cleaned?" Ryo paused. "Actually, let's skip that one. Some things man was not meant to know."

"Well I don't know about you guys but I say we should investigate the photography club, since Seitokaichou said they also asked for overnight privileges. I bet they're an evil cult of demon conjurers or something." Kiyomi had recovered from her earlier embarrassment thanks to the President's peculiar method of leaving becoming a larger focus. "Hey, Kenji. You founded this club, right? That means you must at least know something about how to start investigating things that may or may not exist, so now is a good time for your input."

"Oh my, photography? Demons? If only I brought one of my grimoires, I have recorded information of such in one of them," Chihiro smirks, "but even so, just because they are a photography club does not neccesary imply that they are using cameras or their innocent-looking usual tools for said activities, opening many possibilities that can be explored. Kukuku..."

"The photography club?" Sora mused at the thought.

Even if they were up to something, what could it have been? Rituals involving the wasting of good food? Sora shivered at the thought. She wrote down in her notebook to bring a camera for their scary excursions, just in case.

"S'rong wit' da way I talk?" Kenji muttered to himself as Erika left the room.

He sighed before turning back to the other members.

"You guys're... well shaz, I dunno. Guess'n we gotta start somewhere'n seems kinda odd, guess."

He gripped his bokken again and began twirling it in his hand.

"We'll be needn' some info if're gonna start, doe. Fig're out who's in da club, 'n stuff like dat. Question becomes how're we doin' it. Simplest way'd be ta ask Erika but I'm not givin'er some oder reas'n t' shut us down. Knowin' her, she'd scribble down 'stalking' or s'm bull on dat pad o' hers."

He stopped twirling the bokken and held it out in front of him.

"So's? Ah'm all ears."

---

"Wow rude." Shuichiro said, as the silver B flashed on his screen. He was literally like 56 points away.

Life is cruel.

"Some cultures believe that photographs steal the soul of the people whose pictures are taken," Ryo remarked idly. "Just throwing that out there." He hopped up onto the table, crouching like a frog. "So, my thinking is: Stealth op. We find out when the photo club's next club activity is and snoop around. Case the area before they get there, watch them in action, that kind of thing. We just have to bring our own surveillance equipment." He looked over at Kiyomi nearby. "I use model GX-33 binoculars with night vision attachments and built-in listening device. You?"

Status
Not open for further replies.