Kingsman FxF RP Idea. (Always Looking. Open forever. Slice-Of-Life. Fluff. Romance. 18+)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice

Previously Syd
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
About me and what I'd like:

- I'm 20 and I'm from the United Kingdom
- I post 4 sentences to a paragraph, though I'd like to think I have a decent grasp of the English language (as I'm doing a degree in it)
- I prefer to RP with females my age (18 or over)
- I love fluff
- I prefer to include mature romance scenes, of course off-site. However, this ISN'T a Libertine RP as it isn't centered around smut in any way. However, if that happens eventually, then I want that to be okay.
- I'm good for a chat!
- I post a couple times a day, hopefully quite a lot since it's only a couple sentences

I would LOVE to do a domestic slice-of-life fluffy RP where somebody plays Roxy for my female character. Maybe it's set during the film? But they're childhood sweethearts, so they've been in a romantic relationship for a couple years. Of course, their characters clash and MC can't know Roxy is a Kingsman until she actually gets 'hired'.

I just love casual domestic situations, so children and family will probably be involved at some point

My character: http://makebuttbigger.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/fdd42eee261129bc5ef4ffc0d43b100b.jpg

Message me or owl me if you're interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.