Kingsman FxF RP Idea. (Always Looking. Open forever. Slice-Of-Life. Fluff. Romance. 18+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice

Previously Syd
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
About me and what I'd like:

- I'm 20 and I'm from the United Kingdom
- I post 4 sentences to a paragraph, though I'd like to think I have a decent grasp of the English language (as I'm doing a degree in it)
- I prefer to RP with females my age (18 or over)
- I love fluff
- I prefer to include mature romance scenes, of course off-site. However, this ISN'T a Libertine RP as it isn't centered around smut in any way. However, if that happens eventually, then I want that to be okay.
- I'm good for a chat!
- I post a couple times a day, hopefully quite a lot since it's only a couple sentences

I would LOVE to do a domestic slice-of-life fluffy RP where somebody plays Roxy for my female character. Maybe it's set during the film? But they're childhood sweethearts, so they've been in a romantic relationship for a couple years. Of course, their characters clash and MC can't know Roxy is a Kingsman until she actually gets 'hired'.

I just love casual domestic situations, so children and family will probably be involved at some point

My character: http://makebuttbigger.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/fdd42eee261129bc5ef4ffc0d43b100b.jpg

Message me or owl me if you're interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.