3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Yuri, Yaoi (if there is a crossdresser), Furry, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, etc. I'm pretty open minded
This is mainly an interest check to see if anyone would be up for playing a kingdom hearts themed roleplay? I usually don't do fandoms but I had an idea floating around my head. This roleplay will take place several years later after the xenahort saga. Our characters are the guardians of the Last World where darkness overcome. Our predecessors had made a covenant and oath to one another and to the people to keep the world from being swallowed by darkness. Yet a prophecy speaks of a war between Oath Keepers and Oath Breakers that would determine the fate of the Last World. Our characters are the last of the keyblade wielders in a dying world.

Would this idea be of interest to anyone?

Reactions: Cush Almighty
I am definitely interested.

Wow um thanks guys! So with this amount I could probably get things started or at least we could world build before jumping in. I am planning to make this a bio and jump in RP. Also even though the majority of the RP will take place in the Last World, there are brave groups who venture into the other worlds that are covered in darkness in an effort to fight off the growing threat or salvage anything they can for the Last World. So pretty much this is an apocalyptic setting. One such world is the vacant Disney Castle. It is rumored that King Mickey's keyblade is still there.

Anyways I would love to hear your ideas! :)

Yeah sounds interesting. I think it would be a cool idea if instead, these keyblade wielders used a mixture of the different modes of transportation to get around the worlds. Since it is post-apocalyptic. Like it is harmful to pass between worlds so they salvage old armor seen in Birth by Sleep. While being forced to maintain a rickety gummi ship that is always at risk of falling apart; thus scattering them amongst the lost worlds.

Also what do you think about our characters starting with hand-me-down keyblades, while having to seek out legendary weapons that have enough Light to maintain the world. Sort of like "The Seven Keyblades of Light" Or "Thirteen Weapons of Twilight". Just an idea to play with.

I like that idea actually. Especially the hand me down keyblades. Maybe those keyblades morph into their true forms once our characters reach their full potential? The darkness between worlds could block out any intruders thus why we need the Birth By Sleep armor or even the old Organization XIII cloaks that help conceal your presence from the Heartless. Speaking of, should the main enemies be the Heartless? Or in typical KH fashion, a new enemy?

Perhaps the Unversed? Not because it is another BBS thing. But because they are created from negative energy. So maybe in this story, they were made when the other worlds were fallings. And as people died or whatever, their energies became The Unversed. However strong entities still caused Nobodies and Hearless to form. But if you see a pack of Shadows, you know a Boss-level Heartless is about to show up. Or maybe a whole new enemy? Something where the Heartless and Unversed fused? No idea.

And I can see the characters looking to us either armor or robes. Depending on their attitudes or mission or fighting style?

I'm down with the unversed being the main enemies they encounter with nobodies and heartless reserved for powerful entities. Perhaps there are even those who are sentient Heartless in a similar way Riku was in KH 1 when he was Ansem's vessel. Same with the Nobodies, probably an all new organization or just freak accidents roaming about. Yet no one knows that these Heartless or Nobodies exist. Could add on to the danger especially if we make our characters new to journeying outside of the Last World. But who among us will uphold the Oath or break it? That is a central point to the RP. Will one of us succumb to the darkness we encounter during our adventures and bring it back home? Just some food for thought.

Intersted, if there's still room

Oh yeah definitely guys! With this amount of people we can easily start things off. I'll get the sign ups and the intro post up sometime today or worse case scenario tomorrow.

I love the brainstorming ideas, so I'm down. I'm excited to see it come together!

Oh! And how would our Keyblade wielders be treated by the denizens of the Last World? Heroes? Or just a militia doing their job? LIke equals? Or perhaps seen as a First Class citizens?

Hey guys feel free to post your character sheets here. Sorry for not making it fancy looking, I am not good with coding. Once I finish my Character Sheet I will make the opening post. Anyways thanks for the support guys, really looking forward to this roleplay. :)

• Love
Reactions: GuanYue