Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning

• Thread starter The Dark Guardian
  • Start date
T

The Dark Guardian

Original poster
Looking For Alot of characters for my Kingdom Hearts RP and I already have Kiari so I need the others :) anyone interested?

Re: Kingdom Heats: A New Beginning

Super interested. What exactly will take place in it?

Namine, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Demyx...And Joshua or Rhyme if we're using the World characters from the game. Actually...I'll be anyone. xD But those are just my favorites. Let me...Before my excitement takes over.

Roxas is Sora's nobody but Axel seems quite perfect for you, well that's up to you though but I don't know where it is taking place and I'll talk it over with the woman playing Kiari :)

:3 Awesome~ Axel sounds perfect. Let me know.

Alright I will :)

Just so yall know I meant it to say 'Kingdom Hearts' not 'Kingdom Heats' I tried to edit that but I don't know how to do that. Hahaha sorry :)

I'm hereeee! x33
-Ish Kairi-

Yay :) Kiari
~Ish Sora~ :) when do you want to start the RP? And we should ask our friends to see if they want to join in on this.

Awesome^^ Thanks for starting an idea for another KH rp.^^ I was part of one before but it got moved to the graveyard and I've been wanting to do another one for a long time.^^

I've got a bunch of OCs for kingdom hearts that I'd like to roleplay in the rp if I can join^^ I can also do Larxene for the regular characters if no one else wants to^^

Sure :) just post a pic of your character that you want to do on here and we will see if you can join :)

Okay cool^^ Thanks^^

Well I can find a pic of Larxene for sure I know. But I don't exactly know how to post pics on here really..Links to pics I'm fine with posting and know how to well but as for directly posting a pic of Larxene here I don't know how to.
But yeah^^ I'd like to RP her^^
Do you mind if I just post a link to one of the pics of Larxene here?

And as for my Kingdom Hearts OCs I've only drawn a few of them so far. But I'd like to play all of them in the RP as well.
All of my KH OCs that I have drawn are on my deviantart account though.

What do you mean as 'all of them'? And it's easy just find the pic on google and save it into you pic folder and then go to the post and you'll see a world that has a red 'x' on it and next to it on the right will be a frame with a tree in it and click it and a contol panel will pop up and click the one that says from computer and you can upload it from that. It's really easy

images.jpgOkay there's Larxene's pic^^ Thanks for telling me how to upload pics like that here^^

And what I meant by all of my OCs is that I have about 8 or 9 OCs for kingdom hearts. But I've only drawn pics for 5 of them. But I'd still like to RP all of them in the Kingdom Hearts RP as well.

Your welcome and who is all of the 8 or 5?

Yes, we should ask our friends to join. Lol.
I'm such a slow response person xDD But you love me, so it's okay xD

zeimon_by_haru181-d4941fu.jpg That's Zeimon. I created him to be Axel's little brother.

gerald_by_haru181-d494030.jpg That's Gerald. I created him to be Riku's little brother.

sandra_by_haru181-d4940gu.jpg I created Sandra to be Marluxia's younger sister.

mira_by_haru181-d4941r7.jpg I created Mira to be Saix's younger sister.

bridget_by_haru181-d494163.jpg And I created Bridget to be Terra's younger sister.

Those 5 there are the only ones that I've drawn pics of so far though.

But I also created an OC named Derrick whom I created to be the younger brother of Larxene
I have an OC named Gabe whom I created to be Vexen's younger brother.
I have an OC named Logan whom I created to be Xion's younger brother.
And I also have two more OCs named Dwaine and Eliza whom I created to be Roxas' younger brother and younger sister.

I haven't drawn pics of them though yet.

It's ok Jezzy and yes I do love you so start asking your friends to joion!! And Jessica that sounds like a cool idea but I got to talk it over with Jezzy and you do know that Roxas is Soras' nobody right? You move around Roxas name and you get Sora X.

Okay^^ And yeah I know that Roxas is Sora's nobody.^^ And it's cool that that's how they nobodies got their names. Just by adding an x in their names^^ Does Roxas have anything to do with Ven too though? I've been curious about that.