Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning

• Thread starter The Dark Guardian
  • Start date
Re: Kingdom Heats: A New Beginning

Roxas is Ven. Ven was the first and then stuff happened and he became a part of Sora and when Sora became a heartless Roxas showed up, his Nobody. :D At least that is how I think it is.

Okay. Yeah that's how a friend of mine explained it. She said that Ven's heart was put into Sora along with Sora's own heart because of something that happened and then when Sora lost one of his hearts due to the castle's effects or whatever transpired that caused him to lose it, it was Ven's heart that Sora lost but not his own..And that Ven's heart became Roxas..or something like that..The fact that Sora still has his own heart but has a nobody
Axel recognized it right away though when Roxas appeared who he was^^ That part was pretty amazing.^^
I've only played a little ways in the KH games I have. But I watched a lot of videos of the game play on a kingdom hearts video site.

Exactly. And if you play Dream Drop Distance you see that all the Orginization members do become Somebody's again. Or so it is looking right now. Haven't beaten the game yet.

Cool^^
I really want to play Dream Drop Distance one day^^ I'll have to get a 3DS first though. I have kingdom hearts 1 and 2 and the Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories games for my ps2 though. Haven't gotten very far in them though.
And my friend has the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days for her NintendoDS in which I Have a regular NintendoDS as well and I'm hoping to play the 358/2 days game too someday.

Hmmm... I thinking we should start this soon.