Kingdom-building Harem RP, From Lowly War Refugees to Rulers of The World (M looking for F)

ayylmao

Edgepeasant
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy
A poor and downtrodden family, losing their home to the flames of war that enveloped the entire continent. Our family was forced to hide in a forbidden forest, filled with dangerous monsters and beasts. Our father and mother had died, leaving us to fend for ourselves. But, it was only a matter of time until we stumbled upon something we should have never awakened. An evil dragon, sealed deep inside the forest, forgotten by the world. The dragon, sick of their imprisonment, forced upon us a deal. They would transfer their essence to both of us, transforming us to half-dragons, freeing them from their imprisonment, and giving us the strength we desperately needed in order to survive. And now, as the new leader of the forest, it became our job to ensure the outside world would never touch the beasts and monsters that lived in it. And, eventually, seek revenge on the world itself, for taking away our peaceful, innocent lives of the far long past.

Your character will be either an older or younger sister to my male MC. And she would be the first member of his harem, consisting of various monster girls, just like him. We can decide the others later. And, ideally, I would like you to play them as well.

It doesn't have to be dragons. We can get transformed into other kind of monsters as well if you prefer.

As for my MC's personality, it depends whether your character is a younger or older sister. If younger, he's the jaded type, willing to do anything to protect his little sister. If older, he can be more innocent, though of course, he would still fiercely defend your character with his life.