Kazeyama: Shiawase Twilight 7

Ah yeah! Sorry about that, I pre-approved, I've just been busy today so I didn't update the cast list! :D

Name: Moritani Mafuyu

Race/Nationality: Japanese/Ainu

Personality: A little sly and bratty. He's smart and knows it, and he enjoys picking on other people. However, although he can dish it out, he can't take it, and gets flustered and riled up when he's the one being made fun of. Really, he's just kind of sensitive and wants to look cool. A little bit of positive attention would go a long way into improving his attitude problem.

Appearance: Because of his Ainu blood, Mafuyu has somewhat fairer skin than most of his classmates and his hair is light brown with a slight wave to it. For the most part, however, he looks like any other Japanese high school student. If that high school student is a girl, that is. Mafuyu has very feminine facial features and a thin, short build with somewhat girly legs. Although he wears the school uniform pants, so do some female students, as skirts or pants are a matter of preference; consequentially, he is often mistaken for a girl. His fashion sense doesn't help matters.

Live Action Actor: Piko

Power/Ability: Mafuyu is an amefurikozō, or "rain boy". He can control weather, primarily various types of precipitation (rain, hail, snow, etc.), either by manifesting them or altering them.

Clubs/Affiliations: The Journalism Club. Mafuyu writes the weather column for the school paper.

Allies/Friends: All through middle school, he was close friends with a girl named Haruka, but she's not in his class this year.

History: Mafuyu is a first year high school student at Kazeyama, but has been attending since junior high. He was born and raised in southeast Hokkaido, in a small mountain town in Hidaka. His home life wasn't particularly happy; they were poor, and his parents frequently argued. He was the second-to-youngest of six siblings, and one of two to manifest the amefurikozō blood from his mother's side of the family. He attends Kazeyama on scholarship, and avoids going home for the holidays when possible. His older brother, Akihiko, is enrolled in the University.

While everyone waits on posts a couple of fun things to do for your characters are to pick a live action actor for your character and pick out a theme song for them! (Both of which you can/should add to your bio sheet!) It's not mandatory but it can be a lot of fun!

So now that we have two new characters we can have Mafuyu and Naoki be the fourth team heading into the haunted school! I'll try and get a visual map so all of you can visualize what the school looks like ASAP too so we're not describing conflicting elements.

Some anime viewing you might like to watch to get in the mindset (and get a hint at what I'm visualizing for this part of the story) would be Ghost Hunt (the first three episodes are the story I ripped off was inspired by for this plot so it also might help your imagination!) Ghost Hunt can be found on Hulu for your viewing pleasure.

Okay! We need postings. Nobody will find the talisman just for the record, at least not yet. And you area all given free reign over what sorts of spooks you encounter. However, they should all be leading everyone towards a classroom on the back half on the first floor where the group will all reconvene where I have something else cooked up for us! So post my pretties, post!

Just a Reminder! I'm going away today and I won't return until the 15th! I've given Ozzie permission to run with Naoki. If you guys want to go ahead and do the fight thing I'm sure Naoki is doing his Ninja-thing and being moderately useful. <3 Bye and don't have too much fun!

Okay, we just need to get these last couple of posts in so we can finish this episode up! We're almost to the end and we'll be moving onto the next episode:

時間の温泉!

Onsen of Time!

I just wanted to let people know that I actually have Kaelyn's post written up already. He's going to go for the talisman. Buuuut I'm waiting for a PM reply from Zypher to make sure I'm not going to mess up his plans.

Sweet jesus I hope some catches the reference in my post.

GET A MOVE ON PEOPLE~ Super essited for the next chapter! Be prepared for lots of fun!

I CAN'T DO ANYTHING D:< KAELYN'S ALREADY OUTSIDE.

Also.... >___> I'm pretty sure I'm going to be laughing my ass off during the next chapter.

Okay! Hijacking to the end of this episode and into the next!

Name: Sayama Hibiki [佐山響]

Race/Nationality Tengu/Japanese

Personality: Hibiki gives off a mysterious air, but he's agreeable to work with and not particularly reserved. He's actually on the eccentric side and has a warm personality, but it's not obvious until he gets to talking. Unlike the majority of his race, he's not out for the blood of the arrogant, nor is he overly proud himself. He's used to that kind of attitude, and even finds it somewhat amusing. He'll still occasionally go out of his way to trip up smartasses; it's his calling in life, after all. It's difficult to truly get on his nerves. Has a number of esoteric hobbies, like tarot, folklore, philosophy, and… yoga. Tends to attract birds.

Appearance:

Hibiki.jpg

Unlike a normal tengu, Hibiki started life as a human, and he still appears mostly that way. Since his initial transformation, his hair and eyes have taken on a vibrant red-purple hue. Every so often, he'll need to pull a stray feather out of his hair. His wings are the same color. He can usually hide them if he concentrates. His nails have hardened and darkened, turning into something much like talons. He's tall for a Japanese teen at 5'10'', with an impressive wingspan. This has all combined to give him a striking appearance. Hibiki is just glad he didn't end up with a long red nose. Likes to go barefoot, or in sandals, when he can get away with it.

Power/Ability: Hibiki is of tengu lineage, and upon transforming for the first time, he gained a host of abilities. Though he's not yet mastered his shifting, he can make skin grow scaly and armor-like at will. He has superior eyesight and is trained to use his wings in martial combat, as they're very tough and capable of bashing and knocking opponents over. Additionally, he has the ability to inflict a form of dementia, tengu-kakushi, on a chosen target, which stuns them, induces temporary memory loss, and makes it difficult for them to reason and be reasoned with for a short while.

Clubs/Affiliations: Yoga Club (where he is looked at oddly)

Allies/Friends: None yet.

History: Hibiki never knew he was anything special, beyond his sparkling personality, until the seal his parents hired an onmyouji to cast on him dissolved when he was 14. During a spiritual retreat to a mountain range in the southern Kii peninsula, his egotistical father managed to offend the yamabushi of a local shrine. Unbeknownst to him, the shrine and surrounding forest were protected by a tengu. For his father's autocratic attitude, the tengu cursed not the man himself, but the child in his wife's womb, knowing that this punishment would wound him even more deeply.

After his initial transformation, his parents, at a loss, sent him to the very same shrine where he'd been cursed. The yamabushi claimed Hibiki for over a year, mentoring him in matters relating to the spirit world and helping him learn his limits, before he was abruptly reclaimed by his parents and sent to Kazeyama as a late transfer. They hope it will draw him back into some semblance of a normal school life.

I may have missed something considering I haven't checked the boards much recently, but does Kotaro have a room-mate? I'm just wondering because everyone is mentioning who they are in the dorms with in their posts and I figured I might do the same.

Just pick a person that hasn't been picked or have an NPC roommate, it's really unimportant to the plot at this moment.

Mafuyu and Hibiki are free, I know that O:

Hey Zypher. For the time being I can't post in Kazeyama or anything else.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem. Later tonight I intend to asmojack the rest of the cast onto the bus en route to the onsen, so be prepared for that post next! :D