Original poster
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Genres
Generally, I enjoy a good action-packed thriller with a spice of subtle romance and adventure thrown into the mix. I'd be willing to play any genre there is, save for a few, and can adapt well to new settings and extremely complex, detailed plots. As of now, however, I'm craving a darker, more twisted role-play that leans towards psychological and suspense. Modern fantasy, sci-fi, and apocalyptic are other genres I am fond of as well.
I have plenty (not really) of time on my hands with the amount of schoolwork slowly lessening and I figured why not start up a 1x1 RP? If anyone is even interested tbh.​
I D E A S ;​
I don't really have a complete plot in mind yet but once I find a partner and once we both decide on what genre and ideas we'll be using, I'll thoroughly come up with something.​
Basically I'm into anything:​
[+] Horror and thriller with a hint of romance
Think The Purge and Fear combined. I love anything creepy and scary but still romantic in some non-demented ways like seriously. It's my guilty pleasure.​
[+] Action and Gore
I love me some action packed killing machines in a dystopian setting. Ranging from but not limited to zombies, vampires, radioactive nuclear, or other forms of apocalypse. I like crazy robots too.​
[+] Disney Fairy-Tales
I'm into the whole 'Disney-Tales-Reinterpretation' sort of thing and I really, really find every character interesting. Stories like of Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, The Princess and the Frog and Snow White.​
Other Fairy Tales outside of Disney count as well. ^^​
We can even add a spice of horror~​
[+] Forbidden Romances
Not like biological siblings or even twins. . . that's just. . . *shudders*​
I mean like studentxteacher or princexpauper or maybe even traitorxhero.​
I'm open to other ideas as well. :D​
Roleplaying Styles;​
- Yeah I can play the male or female or both.​
- If you don't have a certain literacy, of if you only want to RP romance, or if gore isn't your kind of thing then I'm afraid I'm not suitable to be your partner.​
- My posts are usually long and descriptive depending on my mood so I take 5ever to respond.​
- If I like our characters together, I'll start shipping them hard so like beware of my feels.​
- I can role-play mature with sexy times and all that good stuff but note the age group rule thing. I'm 16.​
- I write past tense and third person only.​
- I get lazy and unmotivated so often that I usually procrastinate on my post and if you catch me slipping, don't hesitate to berate me. :D​
K byeeeee homie.​

I'd be willing to be your partner. I like the forbidden love or the disney. I can do long post and would like someone to roleplay with.

I would like to roleplay with you! I love the forbidden love idea with some horror involved. Let me know if you are interested.