1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Just Searching

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by unicornx, Nov 17, 2013.

1. I have plenty (not really) of time on my hands with the amount of schoolwork slowly lessening and I figured why not start up a 1x1 RP? If anyone is even interested tbh.​
    I D E A S ;​
    I don't really have a complete plot in mind yet but once I find a partner and once we both decide on what genre and ideas we'll be using, I'll thoroughly come up with something.​
    Basically I'm into anything:​
    [+] Horror and thriller with a hint of romance
    Think The Purge and Fear combined. I love anything creepy and scary but still romantic in some non-demented ways like seriously. It's my guilty pleasure.​
    [+] Action and Gore
    I love me some action packed killing machines in a dystopian setting. Ranging from but not limited to zombies, vampires, radioactive nuclear, or other forms of apocalypse. I like crazy robots too.​
    [+] Disney Fairy-Tales
    I'm into the whole 'Disney-Tales-Reinterpretation' sort of thing and I really, really find every character interesting. Stories like of Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, The Princess and the Frog and Snow White.​
    Other Fairy Tales outside of Disney count as well. ^^​
    We can even add a spice of horror~​
    [+] Forbidden Romances
    Not like biological siblings or even twins. . . that's just. . . *shudders*​
    I mean like studentxteacher or princexpauper or maybe even traitorxhero.​
    I'm open to other ideas as well. :D​
    Roleplaying Styles;​
    - Yeah I can play the male or female or both.​
    - If you don't have a certain literacy, of if you only want to RP romance, or if gore isn't your kind of thing then I'm afraid I'm not suitable to be your partner.​
    - My posts are usually long and descriptive depending on my mood so I take 5ever to respond.​
    - If I like our characters together, I'll start shipping them hard so like beware of my feels.​
    - I can role-play mature with sexy times and all that good stuff but note the age group rule thing. I'm 16.​
    - I write past tense and third person only.​
    - I get lazy and unmotivated so often that I usually procrastinate on my post and if you catch me slipping, don't hesitate to berate me. :D​
    K byeeeee homie.​

2. I'd be willing to be your partner. I like the forbidden love or the disney. I can do long post and would like someone to roleplay with.

3. I would like to roleplay with you! I love the forbidden love idea with some horror involved. Let me know if you are interested.