Just another search.

A

Alabaster

Original poster
As much as I would love to blow you all away with a witty and intriguing post, I'm just going to skip the smoke and mirrors and get right down to brass tacks:

I'm bored a lot, and I'd like to write with someone.

Over the last 4+ years, I have been developing an OC canon/plot with a couple of dedicated writers from another site. However, due to life and all of its unexpected turns, the frequency of writing has declined and left me in a bit of a slump.
I would like to continue playing my character(s) and use this forum as a means to branch out a bit and try some new adventures. But I'm not opposed to whipping up something completely new from scratch (it might just take a while to get in the groove).

I love discussing lore and magic, and finding a way for my character to fit into someone else's story is a challenge that I greet with great enthusiasm. So if you like high fantasy, some dark humor, and a bit of mischief, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY AND BEDAMNED get in touch with me.

Well greetings Ivory I have quite a few plots all based in a fantasy world I've been working on for quite a while. Maybe we could fit your characters into the world somewhere.

Yes, yes! Feel free to PM me and we can try to hash something out! Plot synopsis, character descriptions, starter posts, whatever.

.... High Fantasy :D

I have a Dragon plot that has never really gone too far that we could work on if you'd like?

Still looking? I've got a few ideas

Yes, please, always interested in hearing ideas!

Do you mean you already have your own world figured out and are looking for characters to play within it? Because I'm so down.