Junkyard Earth

"Please to meet you, Couch!" said Atlas with a smile, quite happy he was going to show him his way back. "And thank you very much, Couch, Sir! I much appreciate this!"

Atlas nearly jumped when another voice had spoken to them. Quickly looking over at the tall male, he couldn't help but to look up in awe. Either Atlas was way too short (he's about 5"4 and a half and he's twenty, how sad) or that kid was way too tall! When he commented how loud they were, Atlas couldn't help but feel it was his fault since he caused most of the commotion.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! Was I being too loud again? That tends to happen... I'm so sorry...!" he yelped, apologizing a couple of times. "Please forgive me for being so inconvenient and noisy!"

"Relax, you can sleep whenever" Said Couch to the man complaining, he then turned towards Atlas "Ill take you back the the group whenever your ready" He said nonchalantly "don't worry they are not to far back" He added, smiling abit

He laughs, winter-green eyes twinkling. "No, no it's fine, calm down. The more excitement the better, I was just messing around." He pats Atlas on the back "Sygil here, nice to meet you, what's your name?" He flashes Atlas an amicable smile. Sygil yawns, stretches, and plops down on the floor.

Atlas nodded, acknowledging Couch's words. "Sounds good to me!" he replied with a smile before looking at Sygil, taking note that he's not to be taken completely serious(?). Though, he did had the look of surprise when watch the tall male just flopped down on the ground as if it's his bed. But that didn't really bother him, Atlas was just feeling beyond giddy to finally be around people again!

"Please to meet you, Sygil, Sir. My name is Atlas, but don't let my name fool you, I have little to none sense of directions," he said with a sad chuckle.

"Good morrow Sygil sir, Hard Bargains the name sellin's the game, etcetera." The old coot said whilst pushing his cart towards the meeting area, where he knew he was supposed to be at least two minutes ago.

"To save ol' Bargain from such headaches in the nearest far future, methinks we be heading due north to the little chickadees and misses Point" He concluded, plodding forward without waiting for anyone else. He walked for a good five minutes before he had been able to see a small gathering of kids off in the distance.

sharp edge waryly stumbled into town. It went to say something. But before it could shove out the first word it fell face first onto the ground. Safely in the towns borders.

Name: Eats-Like-Monster
Sex:male
Concept: A cannibalistic nomadic tribesman whose tribe has been slaughtered. He rarely socializes with the others but is a great warrior. He worships the Dark Ones (Basically, aliens came a long time ago and now they worship them, though they've left.)
Appearance: A rough looking man, with black skin and permanent warpaint all over his body. He has black hair that he keeps cut down to stubble, black eyes, and is very tall with a wide nose.
Equipment: A firelock, a bow and arrow, and a large menacing sword he keeps strapped to his side.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Eats slowly walks towards the sound of talking, his bare feet already callused so he feels nothing. His loincloth flaps in the slight breeze and he slowly strings his bow and draws three barbed arrows. He catches sight of his prey and is about to shoot when his foot slips and he tumbles down.