1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Horror, thriller, historical, realistic, fantasy
hi! i'm juniperr, my pronouns are they/them! i also use neopronouns so if you'd like to know what they are ask me, i don't mind! I am 16, and going to be a junior in high school (i am currently on summer break).

i consider myself literate, for i can comfortably write around three beefy paras, but i can definitely push myself to write a bit more than that! i am an artist and have been drawing for around seven-ish years?? idk, i don't keep count LOL

my preferred pairings are nwlnw (non-women loving non-women), though sometimes i do feel inclined to play a female character! in that case, i do anything but mxf.

i am an artist; i have been drawing for a while, i think i started to get more into drawing about… eight-ish years ago?? though, despite this, i still have a lot of things to work on in order to improve.​

what you can expect from me
  • well-written paragraphs! the least i write are three large paragraphs, but if i have some creative block and write less, i'll be sure to give you a heads up!
  • correct grammar! i only talk ooc without caps on because i like the look of it, but i can assure you i do capitalize ic!
  • very talkative/friendly ooc! though at first i can be a bit shy HAHA
  • maybe a spotify playlist or pinterest board based off of our rp??? maybe?? 😳
  • lazy doodles of our ocs! usually happens when i get super invested in a rp!
  • i have never written smut ever in my life, like i wouldn't mind trying it but like don't laugh at me when i make a horrible attempt HAHA. ALSO I AM A MINOR SO I WOULD DEEPLY PREFER IF I ROLEPLAY SAID SCENES WITH OTHER MINORS. it obviously wouldn't be the main focus though!
what i expect from you
  • also come up with plotting ideas! it doesn't have to be 50/50 but at least put in the effort to help develop the plot!
  • be okay with dark themes! of course, make sure to tell me your triggers, and i will tell mine in return!
  • when it comes to age, idm! if you're older than 18 then just don't act creepy, that's all i ask from you.
  • be okay with romance. that's a must.
  • literate with at least three paragraphs. i do prefer quality over quantity, but i just don't want to get absolutely nothing to work with.
  • okay with tons of ooc convo! i love forming relationships and making new friendships, so i just can't not be friends with a rp partner!
  • don't be a dry texter please. i love people who are funny because then i can make so many inside jokes with them. also i love taking shitpost videos and putting a caption on it that has to do with our rp, i think it's actually so funny.
  • artist (this is optional)! i need more art friends AHAHA
  • also PLEASE BE OKAY WITH MY AGE. like don't just skip through my intro and act shocked when you find out i'm a minor (this one applies to adults, not minors).

a list of ocs i would love to use!

feel free to skim through these, but keep in mind the pairing preferences i listed! tws for each character are listed next to their names. just click on their names and it'll take you to a doc with their information! a character in bold means i want to use them the most! ocs may be added/taken off based on cravings!​

• sauriel sommers (drug overdose, alcoholism, mentions of family member death)
  • lilac veronesse (cannibalism, mentions of family member death, murder, slight child neglect, alcoholism)
  • adiv rosenblatt (child neglect and abuse, family member death)

i just realized all of these ocs were born to a rich family

i don't really know have any plots in mind, but i would LOVE to use one of these characters. but yeah! feel free to send me a message and include a small intro, plus what oc you're interested in my using the most! i hope you have a wonderful day/night! <3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: v i o l e t
BREAKS DOWN THE DOOR

Hello, art friend /lh /nm /j

BREAKS DOWN THE DOOR

Hello, art friend /lh /nm /j
HIII sorry for the very late response ive been super busy,,, feel free to send me a message unless you would want me to instead!

is... is bumping here a thing? mods feel free to unbump my bump if it's not allowed HAHA, i just figured it's allowed because this website is similar to rpnation, plus i couldn't find any rules on bumping

but yeah! quick bump here!

We do have kind of similar vibes and format to RPN don't we? I myself came from there, though that was a really long time ago.

Bumping is actually not allowed here, as it can get really spammy, so in the future mods will delete posts that just say "bump" or something similar. HOWEVER, we do allow informative messages to keep your thread relevant like "Still looking." You can read more examples as well as why this is our policy in this resource: Bumping and You: An Etiquette Guide

Thanks for being respectful of our policies!