~Jokes On You~ {Kalab & Echo} (extreme content)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was little Harley could do to deter their assault on her. They fucked her until she bled and then they fucked her some more. And when she was on her back with her head hanging off the bed she knew what they were planning for her, and she tried desperately to prevent the sickening action. But there was nothing she could do to stop it. Before she knew it one was choking her, forcing her face toward the other, punching her until she opened her mouth. And then the filthy appendage rammed straight toward her throat. She vomited at the vileness of it all. She vomited so much that she began to choke on it, and in doing so, she did the only thing she could think of which was to bite down, and hard.

Quickly the taste was overpowered by the coppery fluid of his blood as it spilled into her mouth. She bit him so hard that he screamed and punched her throat making her release him from her teeth so he could pull out and she could finally choke out the vomit and bile that had cut off her air before. "You fucking bitch!" the one she'd bitten yelled as he cupped his junk and dropped to his knees. The other that was still on top of her started laughing his ass off though. "Haha she gotchu good Punch.. She gotchu good."

The other was still on his knees trying to ease the pain out of his dick before he finally got up again. He was completely flaccid though and it was doubtful he'd be using it on her any further tonight. It didn't stop him from taking his anger out on her though, punching her in places where Judy wasn't covering her body, her face, her breast, her sides. By the time they'd finished with her she was in and out of consciousness, and the carried her to her own tub and turned on the shower, letting cold water spray and wash over her unmoving form before they finally left.

She came too sometime the next afternoon, most of what had happened to her rinsed away down the drain, the only evidence left being the foul taste in her mouth and the bruises she had riddling her body. Even still she managed to get up enough to turn on hotter water and began to scrub away at all of it, scrubbing until her mouth and body was raw from it.

She spent the rest of the day mending herself. Realistically she probably should have gone to the hospital. But that meant filing a report and letting the law handle things. And the law was likely to do little against the perpetrator. She knew who'd done this to her. And instead of weeping or feeling sorry for herself, she allowed anger to take over for the first time since she was a child and she plotted her revenge.

When Monday came around all bets were off. She went through her other patients like a shitstorm, her original method only deepened by her rage. When it was the Joker's turn she stormed into the room after he was left there for her. She slammed the door behind her and yanked him back in his seat by his hair pressing the boxcutter she'd snuck into Arkham to his throat. "Tell me why I shouldn't slit your throat right now!" she demanded as the blade pressed in hard enough to draw blood. Fire burned in her eyes as she waited for his answer, on the edge at the moment and fully ready to kill the man where he sat.

Joker laughed harder than anyone when Harleen bit into the filthy cock that was forced into her mouth. He actually released his own throbbing member and applauded. "BRAVO!! BRAVO!! I would call for an encore but times a wastin'. Time to wrap it up, boys." A loud banging on Joker's door by the returning guard was beginning to annoy Joker. "Who the hell you talking to in there?? I've already told you once to quiet it down you fucking lunatic!!"

"Sikes. Oh Sikes, Sike Sikes. I had forgiven you of your first transgression because, well, it was entertaining but now….." Joker closed the petite laptop and pushed it under his pillow then stood up and turned to face Sikes who was peering through the tiny hole in the door. Joker had his dick in his hand and was still stroking it slowly.

"You fucking sicko!! Put that thing away!! Sick son of a bitch!!"

Joker totally ignored the raging guard, at least his words. "My dear sir. Can you not see that I am on a date." Joker shook his hard dick to emphasize his point. "On a date with myself, but on a date nonetheless." Joker kept stroking his cock as he approached the door. "Keep your distance, Joker!"

Joker continued approaching the door. "Since you are determined to continue to interrupt me, I have some advice for you." Joker's body shivered and stopped just before reaching the door. He filled his hand with thick cum just as he reached the door. Sikes had started to speak once more to tell Joker to back away from the door when he felt something warm on his face and in his mouth. "Actually I have no advice for you. WHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Joker danced around the room with his cock out singing out loud. "How many licks Sikes? How many licks?" The Joker managed to hide his laptop before they returned to take him away. One guard died from his wounds while two more were seriously injured requiring surgery to repair the damage. Joker was punished until the next day when he was dumped back into his cell and left without food or water for an additional day. This didn't stop him from masturbating several times a day to the recorded image of his therapist being raped and beaten by his two thugs. He reached an orgasm at the exact same moment every time. He came as they beat her senseless just before they dumped her into the tub.

Monday came around again leaving Joker in an exceptionally good mood. He sat quietly in the small room with his handcuffs on while daydreaming of molesting the lovely Harleen Quinzel. He didn't even try to fight her when she held the box cutter to his throat. The malice in her voice would have cause most men to wet themselves were they in Joker's predicament... He was not most men.

"Uhm…. I got nothing. Is this because I haven't committed suicide yet? And here I thought we were making progress." The Joker couldn't have been any more relaxed if he were committing mass murder. "Am I messing with your numbers?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Silent Echo
Status
Not open for further replies.