Jiyuu Online [Sign up/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
like for expample it will start at a miniscule and insignificant thing like you will forget your pet name?

a portion not too much and maybe we are all going to die, since I'm pretty much useless alone

ahh how about zack's chara help us and we went back to the town to pick our fallen comrade pftt

Kagami still dying but not died yet.. he still struggling between the death and live :)
maybe i will kill him in the next post and resurrect him at cathedral.

hmm ok kiba and I will struggle (my next post is a struggle then next one is the release of my skill) and btw can we make a new sign up thread because this thread have too much replies and just make it an OOC?

hmm ok kiba and I will struggle (my next post is a struggle then next one is the release of my skill) and btw can we make a new sign up thread because this thread have too much replies and just make it an OOC?
Go!

I change my mind.... someone... last hit the mother wolf >_> let just say she forgot to use her skill...<_< kagami? kiba? or the healer?!

me? yes but still if all player decided to be revive at cathedral then I will follow

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll die next then~

I was waiting for donuts since like I said my actions will depends on majority's action

Im not feeling like giving the last hit, but i will if thw others are good with that

Status
Not open for further replies.