Iwaku World - Crimson Cadre Chat

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised Asmo was able to fit underneath with that massive ego of his.

Nah dawg, I'm all humble and shit now.

fo' real.

Not for play play? *Crushed by Jumi's shield.*

The ultimate safe place is under the bed. Science fact. Now here's an intelligent British man to tell you about it.

20021101.png

Now THIS feels like the REAL Iwaku Mythos.

SITTING AROUND WAITING FOR PAOROU TO POST.

*basks in the nostalgia*

Then why are you always going on about how we suck so much and that old mythos was so much more interesting?

YOU GUYS WERE HELLA BORING! >:( *Gets pissed off and joins Diana.*

Yay! Diana's group just became more fail and we became more awesome by Tegan leaving us to join Diana! Thank you Tegan, it's about time you showed your true colors and stopped trying to hang with those who are better than you!

And Sakura, you don't know it, but Paorou is waiting on your post. So it's all your fault.

*cries as he reads Kaze's post*

My little boy's all grown up. :)

Sowwwwyyy gaiz :O
Sorry for the wait :3 I meant to post, but I haven't been feeling too well lately x/

Well, can we have a break after this fight? Soulless will have to leave the group otherwise- he has had basically no food since back when Asmo was painting and halfway-sane. He's scrapping the bottom of the resource barrel so to speak.

Well, I'll be curling up in a ball and screaming whilst fire engulfs Jumi's shield.

But it's always good to have TWO cunning plans. So...? Anyone...?

Time for another Wiley Tegote plan.

expect wmd to facerape the other cultists then go on a head crushing, neck snapping rampage?

Less work for the rest of us, WMD! Wanna pick up soulless's body on the way back?

Status
Not open for further replies.