Iwaku World - Crimson Cadre Chat

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I BLOODY WELL HOPE SO. WMD NEEDS TO FIND A SHIRT! AND PERHAPS SOME LESS FLAME SCORCHED PANTS!

And we need to kill that last Bread Cultist.

WMD already said it was killed either by Miru or Sakura right? If not, I'll edit my post to have Saneless kill the last guy along the way.

We've already decided, Asmo's killing him.

*sniggers*

I'll be hijacking tonight.

*pushes Paorou in a puddle*

Okay, the power of plot exposition is now back in Asmo's hands.

Everyone clean up and sort themselves out, then we can move on to the actual FOUNDING part of the thread. >:[

I have broken ribs, pierced shoulderblades, a bullet wound in my leg, broken fingers and malnutrition.

HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO ACT? >:[

I have broken ribs, pierced shoulderblades, a bullet wound in my leg, broken fingers and malnutrition.
I don't think the last one should be your complaint. Saneless is so low on resources he's gone blind and can't raise his blood or even stop his wounds from bleeding. He also was very tempted to eat a dead cultist he walked by.

Just to protest I'm tempted to edit so he actually does take a bite out of it.

EDIT: Can I timeskip or are we waiting on people?

Timeskip for justice.

Ok, I posted our timeskip. I know, it's not as good as when Asmo or someone else does it. Sorry.

/runs away before I am brick'd

Timeskip doesn't give me much to post about 8D
Sakura boosting morale is just...so common >_<

I LOVE MY TYPOS. I should leave that up there to see if anyone notices. Ah well, time to fix... hehehehe.

Sorry Sakura, I didn't want to go far with people's chars, I don't want a brick to the face.

Ah, naw, it's not your fault. I'm just trying to pushypush Asmu into giving me something to do -___-

Status
Not open for further replies.