Iwaku Trivia Quiz

Stay strong, 'Taku. o(TヘTo) Besides -- I doubt anyone ever remembers your bluster anymore...

(((o(*°▽°*;)o))) @Cyan you did it! Iwaku Trivia master is you!! And now, for a song to celebrate your achievement... Ahem!

I'm not even unhappy...
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though your broke my heart.
And killed me...
And tore me to pieces...
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because
I was so happy for you!

Also! @Applo and @Kagayours , congrats on getting all the right answers!! That makes you Iwakuvian Trivia Masters in spirit! As opposed to not being one in spirit. Like me. *sniffle*
(^▽^) Yay!!

....if this song is stuck in my head all day, I'm hunting you down XD

Also! @Applo and @Kagayours , congrats on getting all the right answers!! That makes you Iwakuvian Trivia Masters in spirit! As opposed to not being one in spirit. Like me. *sniffle*

^^" Thanks, but I didn't get all the right answers. I missed the question about the max recurring donation amount.

Grr, 95%. THAT DAMN DONATION QUESTION! I checked to make sure, but missed the detail about recurring D: I WILL WEAR THE BADGE OF HONOR WITH GREAT DISHONOR!

Stay strong, 'Taku. o(TヘTo) Besides -- I doubt anyone ever remembers your bluster anymore...

(((o(*°▽°*;)o))) @Cyan you did it! Iwaku Trivia master is you!! And now, for a song to celebrate your achievement... Ahem!

I'm not even unhappy...
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me...
And tore me to pieces...
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because
I was so happy for you!

(^▽^) Yay!!

Um yeah I also dinnae get all the answers right and I feel I should stop batheing in the warm glow of false glory now

I got 85% ^_^' Like I mentioned to Kitty, came me memories of school haha. 85% was usually what I'd get.

I got the donation, multiple accounts, and BBcode questions wrong.

I got 85% ^_^' Like I mentioned to Kitty, came me memories of school haha. 85% was usually what I'd get.

I got the donation, multiple accounts, and BBcode questions wrong.

Ahhhh, I spent a long time second-guessing myself on the multiple accounts question. XD Because I knew that, if two members share a household, they're supposed to say something so that Security knows that they're not the same person. So I thought maybe the answer was "it's only ok when two members share a computer". But then in the official rules it said that multiple accounts are never ok, not even for that. But then I was still like, "but... they do allow for multiple people to be online from the same computer...", so I was still thinking that maybe they meant for that to be the exception to the rule. XD

And I know that it could be read as "even if two people share a computer, each of those people are still only allowed to have one account" but like... why would sharing a computer with another person, give either person a reason to have multiple accounts? It seemed completely unrelated, so I kept thinking that that line could only possibly refer to it being not-ok for two people to have individual accounts on the same computer -- even though, by that interpretation, the official rules contradict the way that things are actually done, at least by my observations.

Luckily it looks like I did choose the correct answer in the end, though. I applied my usual test-taking strategies and said "the answer they're probably looking for is the most literal interpretation of the rules, even though my critical thinking says that something is wonky about this question".

Remember kids: When in a situation like this on a real test, worry less about the answer that is "correct" according to your understanding, and focus more on the answer that you think your scorers are looking for. :P

That was the question that I realized that I could have changed wording for clarity on that I mentioned previously.
Fortunately, it didn't end up being the deciding factor in anyone getting a perfect score or anything (I was strongly contemplating it at the time) and it didn't trip up too many people in the end.

Ahhhh, I spent a long time second-guessing myself on the multiple accounts question. XD Because I knew that, if two members share a household, they're supposed to say something so that Security knows that they're not the same person. So I thought maybe the answer was "it's only ok when two members share a computer". But then in the official rules it said that multiple accounts are never ok, not even for that. But then I was still like, "but... they do allow for multiple people to be online from the same computer...", so I was still thinking that maybe they meant for that to be the exception to the rule. XD
Pretty much what I was thinking, lol XD

I figured I would get the BBcode question wrong since I never venture into that sparkly direction.

Woah. W o a h. Woah.

Wo
d2255f6ea59b81ab020fe6656641c573.jpg

Pretty much what I was thinking, lol XD

I figured I would get the BBcode question wrong since I never venture into that sparkly direction.

I mean, I didn't know the answer to the BBcode question, either, at least not right away. That's why I looked for it on the forum BBcode guide that I knew we had somewhere. XD

Any question I didn't know the answer to right away, I was sure to look up to make sure it was right. And there were a few questions where I honestly had no clue (that particular BBcode question being one of them) until I looked it up.

Buuuut then I got hasty on the donation question after the whole thing with the error message and me getting screenshots from other people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I missed the bbcode question because I was dumb and didn't double-check...XD

My score was what I used to get in school too... (60%) (I didn't even pass the course....)

Even if you didn't get the score that you were hoping for, I hope it was still fun! Plus, it's a wonderful opportunity to take a look through the rules and FAQs and stuff and maybe learn something nifty about the site. It might help later, if you have a question, too, to know "I think I saw something about that in the FAQs" :D Win win all around.

Congrats to everyone who participated :D