Iwaku Trivia Quiz

I think I already have enough tests and quizzes to do at school :C

What's your policy on changing an answer after we already submitted it?

I definitely misread something and now I know the answer is wrong. >_>

(But if I'm stuck with it, oh well, 19/20 ain't a bad score...)

@Kitti I have a question. Will you inform us when the trivia master submits the right answers? ( In other words, will we know when 1st place is lost to us?)
I understand the feeling because for me it always seems like my reading ability and recall for details somehow goes up three notches as soon as I turn something in. I had to think about this a bit but I think that it will be more fair on the whole to not allow edits.

I decided against telling anyone their score prior to the end of the event that way nobody knows if they have correct answers or not. It won't make answer sharing impossible but a little harder! I know it's hard to wait, though.

On the 29th, I will:
Send everyone their score
Announce the winner
Add everyone applicable to the Honour Roll (unless otherwise requested by them)
Post an answer key to the test so everyone can see which questions were wrong and what the correct answers were.

I'm thrilled over the participation in the event so far! Thanks everyone who has answered!

Ooooo, I might go on honor roll! 8D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Nope.
Nope.

NOT going to do this. Nope. No can do.

I've already got exams in the next two weeks. No more tests.

8 more days, folks...

I can practically taste that ribbon. With my eyes.

Your eyes can taste things? That sounds cool. Mine can only cry. :(

A thought occurs.... If I don't win after everything I've said, I'm gonna look like an idiot.

Good thing that won't happen...?!
( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I want to thank everyone that participated again! I hope you had fun, I thought that this event went really well and I had a fun time getting all the questions together!
I want to thank my event helpers for assisting me with questions, rules, and answers: @Soulserenity20 , @Pahntastic Baby , and @IntrusivePenDesperateSword .

The fabulous @Cyan is our Trivia Master!
You guys did a really great job overall and so many of you got really close.

Without further ado, the answer key that I've been talking about!
Like I said, if anyone has any questions about answers, etc. just send me a pm :)

1. B
Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
Bottom of the page lists "Most Commonly Issued Warnings"

2. D
Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
Site Mechanics #3
Can I have more than one account?

3. A
What do the heart and star icons by usernames mean?
Why are there two Star sections? Why can't I play in the other one?
Descriptions posted beneath Redstar/Bluestar sections

4. C
BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com
5. C
What are the differences of the color of user names here on Iwaku?

6. D
Why was ____ banned? You should have a thread or listing of banned people somewhere.
I just noticed that this question got passed over in the admin switch but still provides the correct message to contact the admin.

7. A
Posting Expectation Levels

8. B
Not explicitly stated but can be inferred from sources on the subject
Roleplay Advertisement
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - Bumping and You: An Etiquette Guide
Newbie Care Package

9. C
Found in personal privacy settings
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/account/privacy

10.D
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/account/upgrades
The highest amount marked as "recurring" is $100

11.B
Who are the past/current Administrators and owners of Iwaku?

12.B
How to Use the Report System Responsibly and Effectively
What Happens When a Report is Made

13.A
Using the Character Gallery

14.D
SPECIAL EVENT - Fundraiser: Mess With Jorick's Face
"Our ultimate goal is to aim for $500 in donations, so the list of shenanigans only goes up that high, but if you lot are insane and go hard with the money we shall have to add new things above that level. "

15.C
Error | IwakuRoleplay.com
"Non-Atabye Roleplay/Writing Site Advertising (800x100)
For PAID off site ads.
55.00 USD
1 Month"

16.C
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/applicationform/thread-moderation.2/form
Contact Us | IwakuRoleplay.com

17.A
Newbie Care Package

18.B
SPECIAL EVENT - The Miscellaneous Iwaku Storytelling Contest: May 2017
WRITING - MISC Hall of Fame

19.D
SHOWCASING
The Solo RP prefix can be found here, in Showcasing.

20.C
Who are the past/current Administrators and owners of Iwaku?
Staff - Administrative | IwakuRoleplay.com

• Thank You
Reactions: Cyan
  • Thank You
Reactions: Cyan
10.D
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/account/upgrades
The highest amount marked as "recurring" is $100

Wait, really? My account upgrades page still leads to an error message, so I can't really click on the link and check, but I got someone to take a screencap of their account upgrades page for me in order to answer the question and I swear there was a $500 option down there somewhere. :detective: Maybe the $500 donation is only a one-time thing? I probably would've looked at the page more closely if I wasn't limited to only looking at a screenshot, and if I wasn't so concerned with getting that last question in quickly so that I could still have a chance at being the winner after being delayed by the whole error message thing. ^^' Oh well.

But yeah, this was the only question I missed, so now I'm kind of mad at myself for not studying that screenshot more closely. XD

Reactions: espoir
Wait, really? My account upgrades page still leads to an error message, so I can't really click on the link and check, but I got someone to take a screencap of their account upgrades page for me in order to answer the question and I swear there was a $500 option down there somewhere. :detective: Maybe the $500 donation is only a one-time thing? I probably would've looked at the page more closely if I wasn't limited to only looking at a screenshot, and if I wasn't so concerned with getting that last question in quickly so that I could still have a chance at being the winner after being delayed by the whole error message thing. ^^' Oh well.

But yeah, this was the only question I missed, so now I'm kind of mad at myself for not studying that screenshot more closely. XD

$500 is a one time - $100 is the highest marked [recurring]

I thought the same, even though silly me had checked the page before I sent the answers.

Here's a screenshot.

non recurring.JPG

$500 is a one time - $100 is the highest marked [recurring]

Ah, yeah, that makes sense.

Darn, I would've gotten that one right if I wasn't feeling so rushed to answer that question after frantically telling people on Discord to give me screenshots. XD

Yeah, I was also under the impression that $500 was the highest, but nope.

I thought the same, even though silly me had checked the page before I sent the answers.

Here's a screenshot.

View attachment 140440

Aaaah, the fact that it isn't explicitly labeled as "one time" makes it worse, then. XD Does that mean all the others on the page are explicitly marked as recurring? (I don't have the screenshot I used back when I sent in my answers, so I can't compare them myself.)

Aaaah, the fact that it isn't explicitly labeled as "one time" makes it worse, then. XD Does that mean all the others on the page are explicitly marked as recurring? (I don't have the screenshot I used back when I sent in my answers, so I can't compare them myself.)
Hmm, I didn't realize that your page was still not working. I'm not sure why that is the case for you, I'm sorry. I tried to scout out a few other donators to see if it was that and it seemed to be ok. :/

I screenshotted as many of the donation amounts on one page as I could without making them unreadably tiny.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
Stay strong, 'Taku. o(TヘTo) Besides -- I doubt anyone ever remembers your bluster anymore...

(((o(*°▽°*;)o))) @Cyan you did it! Iwaku Trivia master is you!! And now, for a song to celebrate your achievement... Ahem!

I'm not even unhappy...
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me...
And tore me to pieces...
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because
I was so happy for you!

Also! @Applo and @Kagayours , congrats on getting all the right answers!! That makes you Iwakuvian Trivia Masters in spirit! As opposed to not being one in spirit. Like me. *sniffle*
(^▽^) Yay!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: firejay1