Iwaku Ratings and their Meanings!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like - Favorable acknowledgement
Love - I seriously enjoyed this
Thank - Response to helpful peeps
Useful - basically 'Thank' but when its meant for anyone/not me
Buckets of Rainbows - I laughed aloud/pretty kooky in a good way
Go Home, You're Drunk - same as 'Buckets of Rainbows'
You Get a Cookie - WHAT DOES EVEN THIS MEAN?!
You Need a Hug - I'm seriously sad for this person and would hug you in person if I could and you were cool with it
Nice execution! - like the 'Love' rating but classier
-
Been hearing how the 'Go Home, You're Drunk' rating is sort of an insult. Starting to wonder if people were complementing me or not with those now...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I generally don't rate at all unless something really sticks out, so for all intents and purposes, my 'Like' is more or less the same as my 'Love'.

I also give hugs if I feel the situation warrants a creepy insect thing.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Like: I liked that.
Love: I really liked that.
Thank: Thanks.
Useful: I found that useful.
Bucket of Rainbows: The post's sillyness contained in a bucket.
Go Home, You're Drunk: Never used this, if I were to, it'd have to be pretty stupid.
You get a Cookie: Kind of like thanking, just a bit more personal, perhaps.
You Need a Hug: I think I only used this sarcastically.
Nice Execution: Good job.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Like- Acknowledgement of an idea. I read it and thought about it and it made sense.
Love- Just Yes. I fully agree.
Thank- What you offered might help someone, but I found little to no usage.
Useful- Something that helped me out. A post or thread that I will reference in the future.
Bucket of Rainbows- Something that just made my inner fangirl have a moment.
Go Home, You're Drunk- Dude you are hilarious or Alright buddy you kind of need to stop pushing that subject. ( The context of the conversation will let you know)
You Get a Cookie - You did it!
You need a hug- Sympathetic hug and lots of love. My shoulder is open if you need one to lean on.
Nice Execution!- I couldn't have said it better. Drop the mic.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Like- I agree with what you wrote/ I acknowledge receiving and reading what you wrote
  • Love- This made me feel feels!/ I really like what you wrote and totally agree with it!
  • Thank- Thanks for replying and/or opining/ thanks for saying something I wanted to but couldn't.
  • Useful- This was useful!!! (Now, I do tend to use this in a jokey/trolling manner sometimes, although it's usually pretty obvious)
  • Bucket of Rainbows - All sorts of happy thoughts. This is a lot like love, but with more enthusiasm.
  • Go Home, You're Drunk- Pretty much when I'm feeling someone's saying something really silly. I hardly use it though, if ever.
  • You Get a Cookie- When I'm amused.
  • You need a hug- When someone is feeling bad, or when I want someone to feel better, or to know I'm sympathizing with them.
  • Nice Execution!- When I find something really funny/ When someone's written something that is just really super awesome and probably deserves more than a rainbow and heart.
Finally had time to actually reply to my own thread, Yay!

Reactions: Kitti and Joan
The general ambiguity of rainbows is vexing at times.

Can we replace it with a bucket of sloths?

8468354251_6c9176f380.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.