Iwaku Movie Night!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Nav

most ardently
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
[dash= #b300b3]
TO JOIN THE MOVIE ROOM, VISIT:
| Rabbit
[/dash]

[dash= #b300b3]
Y7hzuG0.jpg

IWAKU MOVIE NIGHT: JULY EDITION

You, dear Iwaku member, are cordially invited to Iwaku's first ever movie night! Using the Rabb.it online program, which is free to sign-up and use, we will be watching two movies together as a group. Whether you're looking to hang-out with fellow Iwaku members, watching some free movies, or just hang out and casually chat-- this is definitely the event for you!

Check out Rabb.It

Additional dates and movie themes will be added if there is enough interest. A special Iwaku movie night room will be generated about a half hour prior to the event and you are welcome to join in. Staff members and interns will be present under their staff usernames for easy identification.

THE INVITE

When: July 15th, 2017 at 18:00 CST (7PM Central Time) - Come when you can, leave when you must!
Where: Rabb.it Iwaku movie room
What: Theme of Childhood Classics: we will be watching two movies: Atlantis: The Lost Empire followed by The Nightmare Before Christmas
Who: Any Iwaku member wishing to join us!

[/dash]

Last edited:
*crosses fingers she doesn't have to work that day or that time*

• Love
Reactions: Nav
This will be so fun :D The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favourite movieeees -sings along all the songs-

Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Ohh it's been forever since I watched this! Really hope I can join in this time! :D

I like these movies. *shrug*

Yeah, sure. If I'm alive awake I'll see about being there.

I love those movies! I should be free that night too, so if I can remember, then count me in

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Navuso and Nav
So, turns out I'm actually going to a concert that day, around that time. xD *pats Iwaku* I will be with you soon enough.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
My son and I will be there!! Two of our favorite movies!!!

I'll be there, hopefully.

• Love
HEY REMINDER EVERYONE THAT THIS IS TONIGHT OK PLS BE THERE :D

If you wish to join in, please find the Iwaku viewing room at:

Remember, we will be watching Atlantis first and The Nightmare Before Christmas second!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I saw the reminder, took a mental note to drop in, and literally forgot.

Reactions: Domińczyk
I hope everyone had fun. o3o

• Bucket of Rainbows