2. Female
[dash= #b300b3]
TO JOIN THE MOVIE ROOM, VISIT:
| Rabbit
[/dash]

[dash= #b300b3]
Y7hzuG0.jpg

IWAKU MOVIE NIGHT: JULY EDITION

You, dear Iwaku member, are cordially invited to Iwaku's first ever movie night! Using the Rabb.it online program, which is free to sign-up and use, we will be watching two movies together as a group. Whether you're looking to hang-out with fellow Iwaku members, watching some free movies, or just hang out and casually chat-- this is definitely the event for you!

Check out Rabb.It

Additional dates and movie themes will be added if there is enough interest. A special Iwaku movie night room will be generated about a half hour prior to the event and you are welcome to join in. Staff members and interns will be present under their staff usernames for easy identification.

THE INVITE

When: July 15th, 2017 at 18:00 CST (7PM Central Time) - Come when you can, leave when you must!
Where: Rabb.it Iwaku movie room
What: Theme of Childhood Classics: we will be watching two movies: Atlantis: The Lost Empire followed by The Nightmare Before Christmas
Who: Any Iwaku member wishing to join us!

[/dash]

Last edited:
*crosses fingers she doesn't have to work that day or that time*

• Love
Reactions: Nav
This will be so fun :D The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favourite movieeees -sings along all the songs-

Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Ohh it's been forever since I watched this! Really hope I can join in this time! :D

I like these movies. *shrug*

Yeah, sure. If I'm alive awake I'll see about being there.

I love those movies! I should be free that night too, so if I can remember, then count me in

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Navuso and Nav
So, turns out I'm actually going to a concert that day, around that time. xD *pats Iwaku* I will be with you soon enough.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
My son and I will be there!! Two of our favorite movies!!!

I'll be there, hopefully.

• Love
HEY REMINDER EVERYONE THAT THIS IS TONIGHT OK PLS BE THERE :D

If you wish to join in, please find the Iwaku viewing room at:

Remember, we will be watching Atlantis first and The Nightmare Before Christmas second!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I saw the reminder, took a mental note to drop in, and literally forgot.

Reactions: Domińczyk
I hope everyone had fun. o3o

• Bucket of Rainbows