Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Iwaku Member Convention Get-Togethers

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by PattyPixie, Oct 22, 2009.

1. So, I know that a lot of us go to conventions around the country because we're geeky people. lol I was just thinking about this because I'm going to be at a convention this weekend, Geek.kon (Madison, WI). Maybe if there and more than one person from Iwaku going to a convention they can meet up and have a geeky time together! haha.

So, this thread I'm starting is for people to post what conventions they're going to and see who else is going as well! If you see a convention that someone else is going to that you are, PM them or me and I'll post it up here. ^_^ I'll change out the Con list every once in a while.

Conventions:
    November:
    -Daishocon (Steven's Point, WI)-PattyPixie

March:
    -Anime Milwaukee (Milwaukee, WI)-PattyPixie, Rory

June:
    -A-Kon (Dallas, TX)-Ryker

July:
    -Anime Expo (LA, CA)-Celcius
    -CONvergence (Minniapolis, MN)-PattyPixie

August:
    -Gencon (Indianapolis, IN)-Jack Shade, Mabushi

September:
    - Nan Desu Kan (Denver, CO)-<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Kitti, Silent-Kiwi, Lady Shan

Reply to this if you have a con you would like to add. ^_^

2. Gencon: August

Jack Shade and probably Mabushi are going.

3. Possibly A-Kon next year. That's the best bet I've got.

4. Harmony let her hips follow his thrust, "Mm... you're always gently in all the right way."

5. Anime Expo 2010, Los Angeles Convention Center, July 1~4 2010.

If you want to arrange a meeting place, since the center is fairly big, you can PM me. I can make a map with different arranged meeting times or things like that.

Can get maps, directions to and from, hotels (no price info until a couple months before though), ask and I can try. I wont book for you though.

6. Sucks no conventions are ever gunna be near Arkansas!

7. "Why would I ask you to bring that woman here?"