Iwaku Member Convention Get-Togethers

P

PattyPixie

Original poster
So, I know that a lot of us go to conventions around the country because we're geeky people. lol I was just thinking about this because I'm going to be at a convention this weekend, Geek.kon (Madison, WI). Maybe if there and more than one person from Iwaku going to a convention they can meet up and have a geeky time together! haha.

So, this thread I'm starting is for people to post what conventions they're going to and see who else is going as well! If you see a convention that someone else is going to that you are, PM them or me and I'll post it up here. ^_^ I'll change out the Con list every once in a while.

Conventions:
November:
-Daishocon (Steven's Point, WI)-PattyPixie

March:
-Anime Milwaukee (Milwaukee, WI)-PattyPixie, Rory

June:
-A-Kon (Dallas, TX)-Ryker

July:
-Anime Expo (LA, CA)-Celcius
-CONvergence (Minniapolis, MN)-PattyPixie

August:
-Gencon (Indianapolis, IN)-Jack Shade, Mabushi

September:
- Nan Desu Kan (Denver, CO)-<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Kitti, Silent-Kiwi, Lady Shan

Reply to this if you have a con you would like to add. ^_^

Gencon: August

Jack Shade and probably Mabushi are going.

Possibly A-Kon next year. That's the best bet I've got.

Kitti, Silent-Kiwi, and Lady Shan all attend Nan Desu Kan in Denver every year ^_^
Though it was smaller this year than previously.
Anyway, it's in September... so a long time from now xD

Anime Expo 2010, Los Angeles Convention Center, July 1~4 2010.

If you want to arrange a meeting place, since the center is fairly big, you can PM me. I can make a map with different arranged meeting times or things like that.

Can get maps, directions to and from, hotels (no price info until a couple months before though), ask and I can try. I wont book for you though.