Iwaku Mafia V1: Testing the Waters (CANCELED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would. But this is the first time in probably ever I have no one to invite.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]ANNOUNCEMENT[/BCOLOR]

I planned to start this all today, but we may be merging with a game on the Marriland.com forums, in order to fill the remaining slots in their game. If you're okay with that, of course. If majority of you want to keep it here on Iwaku, I'll still gladly host, so you'll play either way. Just let me know in here what you think, and we'll go from there. I'm still waiting on an answer after all, and I can of course say no to the host on that website!~

I second Hillan's post.

Reactions: ElBell
So far I don't think I'll be allowed to bring you guys over, so I'll get roles and everything set up tonight so we can go one way or the other as soon as possible. I'm pretty anxious for this myself, I'm just sad I can't play with you all xD

If you're all still interested in this and ready to play, I have all the roles ready to pass out and can open up a play thread for us to check in and get the ball rolling. Day one would just be a check in to ensure everyone had and understood their role.
Sounds good! .v.

• Thank You
Still here!

• Thank You
Here, queer and taking it in the rear with a light beer and a Cher cheer!

I love how you all replied in almost the exact same order I tagged you x3

Once @Kitty confirms she's still in, we can get roles sent out and get this rolling!

If I do not hear from @Kitty by 10:00 tonight, I will sadly for the sake of getting started be rinding a replacement player or possibly shortening the RL, but that's a last resort since I believe I know a few members who can fill that space.

Status
Not open for further replies.