Iwaku Mafia V1: Testing the Waters (CANCELED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead and fill the space I understand, I've been loaded with school work and am trying to keep up, even if barely with the Rps I already have. So sorry

Go ahead and fill the space I understand, I've been loaded with school work and am trying to keep up, even if barely with the Rps I already have. So sorry
No worries! Good luck with school work :)

I hope so >.< This is quite challenging really, and it's kinda saddening to see how much of a struggle it is to get this started

@AwesomenessKON Yes! Absolutely you can!!

ANNOUNCEMENT
At current we have enough members to begin, but due to a few players and members offering to recruit further to make the game bigger, I am extending sign-ups until this Friday only. At that point, we will begin regardless of what happens due to having reached the player number minimum without the others joining in. I do apologize for the delay in all this, but now that we have enough interest I am anxiously awaiting the start of the game!

@Helix
@Arcadia
@Stein
@Hillan
@Lord Wraith
@Ameronis

Please alert me ASAP if any of you need to drop out, since this game is tricky due to the bare minimum number of players involved.

Actually due to some recent poor grades it's probably best I hold off in getting involved in a roleplay at this point. Apologies!

Sadly guys, I'm gonna shut this down for now. It's too hard to make a game like this work with such little interest. I'll try again another time.

When you do make sure to send me a message. I''ll even help you run it if you want.

• Thank You
Reactions: ElBell
Status
Not open for further replies.