Iwaku is not the best...

I always find these voting sites to be hilariously stupid. Most sites in the top-ten are crappy and rely on hardcore means to get a ton of votes that mean absolutely nothing.

Iwaku is my #1, that's all that matters.
Yeah, they're never really all that good. The ones with top vote totals are usually the super desperate ones who put the "vote here every day!!!" messages up as like front page banners and stuff. It's not about quality of the site, it's all about shoving the voting site in the faces of users, which really says more about how pushy the people running the place are than about how good it is. :lol:

Reactions: The Ghost Note
I always find these voting sites to be hilariously stupid. Most sites in the top-ten are crappy and rely on hardcore means to get a ton of votes that mean absolutely nothing.
Yeah, they're never really all that good. The ones with top vote totals are usually the super desperate ones who put the "vote here every day!!!" messages up as like front page banners and stuff. It's not about quality of the site, it's all about shoving the voting site in the faces of users, which really says more about how pushy the people running the place are than about how good it is. :lol:
Ohgod the irony.

There's actually been frontpage messages to vote for Iwaku not too long before the migration happened.

I'm sort of tearing up.

Better yet, it actually has been on #1 of the list for at least a month because of that.

Ohgod the irony.

There's actually been frontpage messages to vote for Iwaku not too long before the migration happened.

I'm sort of tearing up.
I dunno about Toenail, but I was intentionally being a shit and poking fun at the site for having those voting link things on the right site of the forum directory, and Minibit in particular for making this thread. ;D

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I dunno about Toenail, but I was intentionally being a shit and poking fun at the site for having those voting link things on the right site of the forum directory, and Minibit in particular for making this thread. ;D
The sad thing is that this makes it even sweeter :,)

I have a strange sense of humour.

Last edited:
Sometimes I like to vote rally just for the satisfaction of stomping the other sites down. >:3 It's easy for us to get number one.

But most of the time I am too lazy to care. >:[ We have enough members, we dun need #1.

All that time spent advertising for votes, I could roleplaying instead. O_O