2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Welcome To Iwaku Idol
This will be starting very soon, you will get to choose your songs and our prizes will be done and will be fantastic. Now please emerse yourself in a world of song and fun. This is meant to be fun and not taken to seriously. However a competition is a competition.

Rules
  1. Number one Rule Have Fun
  2. I will give you a week to get all entries in, if not in by the end of that week you will be put at the bottom of the list
  3. Our week starts on Sunday, well today is Tuesday so you will get a full extra week to do your recordings. Yay me for being a lazy ass and busy these last few days.
  4. I will give the genre on Sunday after I have ranked and listened to everyones song.
  5. This will be 12 weeks and who ever is the winner will actually get to hear me sing as a prize along with what ever my amazing prize Designers Come up with
  6. You may send your entry via pm to the 3 of us judges in a group or put it here. If you send it to us via pm that's okay just let us know if you want us to share it or not
  7. No one will be disqualified unless we actually do get more interest, after week one I will not allow new entries.
Weekly Genre's

Let's get a little fun and silly our first week loosen up all of you.

Week 1: Disney ( seriously pick your favorite Disney Song from any Disney, Yes I will allow Pixar and Anastasia )
B and the b
I see the light Tangled
Candle on the water
I won't say I'm in love
Hellfire
Proud of your boy

I'll make a man out of you

Week 2: Dreamworks Songs
For the dancing and the dreaming Prince of Egypt
I will always return Spirit

Week 3: Alternative ( Need ideas for any Genre I am an open book)

Week 4: Country ( were back in need any help please ask)

Week 5: Songs from Either Psych Musical Episode or Scrubs Musical episode

Week 6: Wicked week (because I want it dedicated to this l. I dk)
TBD

Week 7: Tim Burton songs ( need help ask, Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd, Nightmare Before Christmas, etc)
TBD

Week 8: Showtunes (wicked ( songs not done from Wicked week), les Miserables, Sweeney Todd, Chicago, Memphis, Fiddler on the Roof, CATS, Burlesque, Mama Mia and Into the woods etc)
TBD

Week 9: Glee week (uh duh why did I forget)
TBD

Week 10: You pick any Genre you want
TBD

Week 11: Suprise pick judges will pick for you.
TBD

Week 12: Today's Hits ( This I have a list of songs for you to choose from.)
TBD

Alright please let me know your song for each Genre. when that week Comes about. Good luck and May the odds be ever in your favor. ( Bad joke )

Week 6: Wicked the Musical Week

Due May 15th
Link to help with this week songs
Judges
@Scorpio Queen

@~Happily.Ever.After~
@redblood

Prize Designers
@Hospes
@Gwazi Magnum

Contestants
@Grothnor
@Indabayou
@Mahariel
@Hyanna

@Princess Poisoned Rose

Hey guys! It's Happily, just wanted to say you all are awesome talented people, and we are only ranking the top three each week to help determine the prize winner at the end of the twelve weeks!

I love that musical and they did it on Gilmore girls
I *love* Do You Love Me (and will always side-eye Gwen Stefani for sampling/using If I Was A Rich Man ) but it'd be hard to sing for, I suppose.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Last edited:
@Princess Poisoned Rose

@redblood (not sure if you got notified of this... I didn't recieve a notification at first)
Yeah, le me has been here waiting for all entries to come in before listening.

@Wicked Witch of Iwaku

Though now when I've caught up with the thread after having slept, I'm a bit confused. I thought you wanted a second and a third judge so that we could have discussions about the contestants and decide together, like judges do, but no discussion took place at all for this first round. o_o Critiquing those who wants it in-between shows is more of an adviser/coaching job, not a judge job (even though part of a judge's job is to critique as well). Is it that you need us for the overall competition judging by the end of these twelve weeks or were you searching for critiques specifically and not judges?

Just a tip, the next time you do this competition, make sure you are clear with the judges what they are supposed to do before the competition starts. Otherwise they will sit there confused when a winner is decided for the first round without them having done any judging. This is your competition, so you decide the rules, but if you're not clear about those rules, it will be hard for people to be on the same page as you.

Yeah, le me has been here waiting for all entries to come in before listening.

@Wicked Witch of Iwaku

Though now when I've caught up with the thread after having slept, I'm a bit confused. I thought you wanted a second and a third judge so that we could have discussions about the contestants and decide together, like judges do, but no discussion took place at all for this first round. o_o Critiquing those who wants it in-between shows is more of an adviser/coaching job, not a judge job (even though part of a judge's job is to critique as well). Is it that you need us for the overall competition judging by the end of these twelve weeks or were you searching for critiques specifically and not judges?

Just a tip, the next time you do this competition, make sure you are clear with the judges what they are supposed to do before the competition starts. Otherwise they will sit there confused when a winner is decided for the first round without them having done any judging. This is your competition, so you decide the rules, but if you're not clear about those rules, it will be hard for people to be on the same page as you.
I had not heard anything from you. You never said anything to me. So I was a little lost myself if you were still even in or around. I had to make a judgment call for me and Contestants being as again, I had not heard if you were in or out. We did discuss it just not here on the thread or site. I had not seen you online in a while. Again judgment call all entries were in. I was a vocal coach and this is for fun, if they want feed back they can take it is not a forced feedback. I just offered it if they wanted notes.

I wanted a third opinion so I asked my husband. I still need you as a judge, and isn't that what a judge does critique? We did it a way as to not Reveal anything We can show you how we judged it I can send you the messages.

I had not heard anything from you. You never said anything to me. So I was a little lost myself if you were still even in or around. I had to make a judgment call for me and Contestants being as again, I had not heard if you were in or out. We did discuss it just not here on the thread or site. I had not seen you online in a while. Again judgment call all entries were in. I was a vocal coach and this is for fun, if they want feed back they can take it is not a forced feedback. I just offered it if they wanted notes.

I wanted a third opinion so I asked my husband. I still need you as a judge, and isn't that what a judge does critique? We did it a way as to not Reveal anything We can show you how we judged it I can send you the messages.
I have been online every day on iwaku, I just don't write every day. I weren't sure how or where we were going to discuss it. If the judging discussions were going to be held in a PM or in the thread itself so everyone could see. You never asked me if I were in or out so I didn't know that you were confused over that o_o I guessed that when the time to judge came, you would send a group PM to me and Happily ever after so I was basically waiting for you to say 'time for discussion/voting'.

I have been online every day on iwaku, I just don't write every day. I weren't sure how or where we were going to discuss it. If the judging discussions were going to be held in a PM or in the thread itself so everyone could see. You never asked me if I were in or out so I didn't know that you were confused over that o_o I guessed that when the time to judge came, you would send a group PM to me and Happily ever after so I was basically waiting for you to say 'time for discussion/voting'.

Ahhh lack of communication on both are parts then, it happens. do you have Skype? I can send what we talked about so your caught up for next round

Ahhh lack of communication on both are parts then, it happens. do you have Skype? I can send what we talked about so your caught up for next round
Lol, yeah seems like it.

Skype: Alec.Andersson (There are two accounts on that name, both are mine, but one is my old one which I lost the password for. Add both and then get rid of the one that doesn't accept the request ^^)

My pick for Dreamworks week will be "For the Dancing and the Dreaming" from How to Train Your Dragon 2.

I Might possibly even have it up today if my roommate doesn't come back from her test early... okay yeah, maybe not today. but soon.

Last edited:
Second Selection:
All I Ever Wanted - Prince of Egypt
And feedback sounds nice. :)

alright no more prince of Egypt entries expand dears

Oohh, well I think I'd prefer All Star anyway since it's more in my vocal range. XD
alrighty hold on feedback is coming just working on a reply

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
So sorry for this, but I am changing my song choice to "I need a Hero" from Shrek 2 instead, fits my range better, again sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.