Iwaku Games 2 - Sign Ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wanna join!

I too wanna join...I am a man.

Y WOULD U ASK ME?! U ALRDY NO!

Also, I did not get alerted to this tagging omo;,

...just no humming this time ;___;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
*Has no idea what this is*

I want to join!

You can add me if you don't get enough members.
But only then for I am a fearful beast that should not be let loose upon feeble mortals.

1fe.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lea
I will win this time!!!!

Reactions: Lea
I'll sign up.

Fuck it. Why not.

Sign me up.

But I swear, if a couple of fucking berries kill me again, I'm gonna kill someone.

Let's not kid ourselves people, very few of us are capable of surviving more than a couple of hours without wifi, much less a game of death.

Curious enough to see how I might possibly die in such a scenario.
Sign me up. Female.

Count me in again :0

Sounds like fun, so why not.

female.

Reactions: Touch of Insanity
Ok, so even if every post here (including my own) where sign up's I'd still need to recruit people.
So I'm going to leave this sign up open for a while longer. Not sure till what date though, time will tell. :P

Also, tagging @Kaga-kun because I think I remember her mentioning interest last time if she knew what this was at the start.
I-I was not tagged ;w;? I did participate in two or three rounds! And while CaH was shit because it was just circlejerking between a few individuals I had fun with the other game...s? Boardgame Online?!
This isn't the Skype Group. XD

I'm using a Hunger Games Simulator to pit 48 Iwaku members against each other to the death.
I just copy-pasted the tag list as a whole. :P
I wasn't signing anyone up unless if they specifically commented saying yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.