I've got a lot of weird ideas right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Alto Evelyn Norris
Nickname: she just goes by Alto (she gave herself this name because when she first appeared she sang something and Fran noted that she was an alto. She didn't know what else to call herself, and the name stuck)
Ethnicity: English // Japanese // Spanish
Orientation: Undetermined

Height: 5'9 1/2"
Build: curvy yet slim
Complexion: fair/lightly tan

Personality: shy // reserved // smart // loner // compassionate // easily swayed // friendly

History: after Fran's excessive night of drinking, Alto appeared in the mirror staring at a blonde girl. She felt familiar, and Alto felt inexplicably drawn to her, like they'd known each other their entire lives even though Alto had just been "born." She pushed her way out of the mirror, as if she were pushing through melted plastic, until the mirror broke with a loud crystalline crash and she tumbled out. When Fran helped her to her feet, the mirror was whole once again, and Alto unharmed. Neither of them knew what to do with her, so Fran introduced herself, and gave her some clothes. Music was playing, and Alto found she somehow knew the words so she sang along. The rest is history...

Extra:
- knows all kinds of things but that she can't explain: song lyrics, world history, political events, and four languages. She knows everything Fran knows, but only that: knowledge. She doesn't have Fran's memories
- brown black hair
- one blue eye, the same color as Fran's, and one dark brown, almost black
- she's good at retaining information and picking up new skills
- her feet don't make noise when she walks, even in shoes

And of course they're the same build and stuff like that, right? xD Meaning that Alto also looks like a boy. Cuties. xD

In the blog entry is the picture of your character as well hehe xD

I saw, I lovvvvve itiii
edit: I can't accuraely typright noww
edit: sory

Status
Not open for further replies.