It's Your Turn

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Demmy

Original poster
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/its-your-turn-ic.103267/

71114_1203939787_large.jpg

3,000 years ago, war ravaged our home. Nuclear bombs eradicated entire towns, leaving nothing but ruins and poisonous gas. When the war had finished, only a few survivors remained, left to repopulate the world. There was a catch, though. The land was covered with ash, a poisonous gas filled the air. The survivors decided it was time to move. They used whatever they could and built a town five hundred meters above the cloud, Syraei.

Now, in the present day, the city struggles to live. Food and water sources are low and crime is at an all time high. Please, do your best to survive. Oh, and avoid the guard, they're not very friendly.

Rules:

- Iwaku rules.
- Please don't use a name if someone else has it.
- This is another plot under this, but you will not learn of it until later.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Nickname:
Bio:
Appearance:

Characters:

Mine:

Name: Andrea Kamperson
Nickname: Andy
Bio: His parents originally thought he was a girl, hence the name Andrea. Often bored, he tends to get into trouble. He was never really any good with machines, though he constantly uses the board he got from his cousin.
Appearance:

1413817-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Kitiana Lery
Nickname: Kiti
Bio: Loves to keep to herself. She is always found, tinkering in her shed.
Appearance:

konachan-com-119501-dress-game_cg-gothic-knife-long_hair-midori_no_umi-red_eyes-sara_midori_no_umi-weapon-white_hair-yukie.jpg

Reactions: CrystalTears
Character Sheet:

Name:

Luhan Taylors

Nickname:

Lulu, or Bambi (since Lu means Deer in Chinese)

Bio:

Appearance:

WIP

Are you still joining?

Sorry if Im rushing you. Most of my eps tend to lose members rather quickly.

Joining this!

Name:
Gabrealla Sanchez
Nickname:
Gabby
Bio:
Gabby is very calm and collected. She hardly shows an personality as it is. She speaks mainly in short, clipped sentences. Gabby can be mean and feisty when need be. She hardly shows any compassion and can be very unsympathetic.
Appearance:
headphones%20ecchi%20blue%20eyes%20long%20hair%20anime%20anime%20girls%20idolmaster%20vector%20art%20black%20hair_www.wall321.com_51.jpg

Name:
"I wonder... If you'll remember after you died..."
Nicholas Kingston

Nickname:
"Yeah. If you're not my ally, then you're not going to get use of this knowledge,"
Nico

"I'm young and I'm planning on getting old. So I can't die any time soon,"
17 years old

Male

Bio:
"Kill first. Ask questions later,"
Nicholas talks little about his past, but he'll always talk about his own will to survive. His family and friends are already dead, though it doesn't seem to be affecting him in any sort of way, and he'll give the same answer every time someone asks about his past: "It's too long, and too boring,". He never gains "friends", but instead he thinks of them as "allies" or maybe even "don't kill yet" targets. He did a lot of fencing in the past along with some archery, though it does seem as he can make pretty much anything into a weapon if he so desires. While he is far from any sort of "compassionate" person, if someone manages to get close enough he will protect said person or die trying.

Appearance:
"It might be the last thing you see before you die..."
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Can we post on the IC thread or is it still in a WIP stage?

It was still a wip and I was planning on waiting for one more person, but if you wish, go ahead. I won't be able to post unless I get muse very quickly or I get home.

• Love
Well I'll wait on posting until you've gone through my CS then ^^ Take all time you need~! :D

Since I dont really know where to start ill think ill wait! Its fine, take your time <:

• Love
Hi! Can I still join this RP? Anyway, here's my CS :)

Name
Anastasia Asman Kadar

Nickname:
Ana

Bio:
Anastasia is a kind, caring, and capable individual who fulfills to her greatest to make others feel welcomed, useful, and needed. Once she trusted someone, she stays loyal to him/her and will do anything to make him/her happy.

She does not like to talk about her past and always bottles up her feelings, hiding everything with a smile.

Appearance:
e7232c416559d8a2c60cdfcfd65faaf3.jpg

is this still open? I'd like to get involved in this if it is :)

alright :) I'll get a cs up as soon as I can

Name: William Agora
Nickname: Will
Bio: an outgoing and fun loving guy he wants to spend his time out and about and be free to "spread his wings and fly" he's always doing what he can to make others feel better and to help out. He values loyalty and friendship over all other things
Appearance:
AnimeFunnyBoy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.