It's Your Turn

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologises for not replying. It's been a bit busy at home. But now that it's school holidays, I should be able to post more.

Please don't be a dead thread...

I'm following but I haven't been posting because I don't know what the objective of the characters are at this point ....

What IS the objective right now?

I think she means is there anything specific that's supposed to be going on or that we're supposed to be doing

Hmm, well, in that case, I was planning for people to make friends and such. Later the actual plot would happen and... Yadda Yadda. You know, I've never actually been asked a question like this before. Sorry if I wasn't able to answer this properly.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ayla
Baw your fine!
That's exactly what I was asking, thanks Andy!

It was just a little weird since there isn't much to go on at this point but I'll keep up my posts and see where it goes!

Sorry for not being online. I was at a friends house.

Oh this sounds interesting. :D I'll whip up a CS.

Name
"My name is surely one you won't forget."
Isaac "Gage" Brent.

Nickname
"People call me Gage, Issy, oh yeah, and charming.~"
Gage.

"Assuming you need more clarification on that?"
Male.

Bio
"I'm like an open book."
Isaac is a cocky, arrogant, and stubborn young man with a tendency to get into trouble. He is constantly sticking his nose in places it does not belong, and if he's not running away from the police, he's off avoiding responsibilities as if it was the plague. He tends to be sort of brash and loud, and can earn all the attention in the room with just one word. He loves being a show off, especially around the ladies. Isaac is playfully flirtatious, and all he has to do is flash a charming smile and he has girls hounding after his heels like hungry dogs. In other words, 'Gage' is that bad boy greaser your parents warned you about, but the temptation of trouble is what makes you keep coming back. Gage is able to keep fighting through stealing, he will steal food, money, anything from the local stores when need be. The boy tends to be more bark than bite, he will talk big until you've got him backed into a wall, and then will weasel his way out of it. Perhaps, the only thing that seperates him from the other scum on the streets is his heart and fierce determination -- He's not one to go down without swinging first.
His past, well, it's a funny story. Gage lived in the scrubs, the remains of a poor house with his mother and his three sisters and two brothers. Gage's father had passed away in a working accident, leaving them to starve. His mother, who could no longer take care of her children and drowning in debt, took her own life when Gage was twelve. They were all sent away to orphanages, which Gage ran away from at fifteen. Ever since then, he's been on his own.

Appearance
"I would do me."
tumblr_mj39tn6xvD1s784fxo1_500_large.jpg

Isaac has messy, unkept ginger hair and bright emerald eyes. He is tanned, and his body has many scars to prove his journeys. His usual wear is what is in the picture above, just a casual shirt and pants. Gage usually wears old combat boots, or just goes bare foot. He has one ear piercing, and an eye patch to cover the scar he earned himself in a street fight. He had nearly lost his eyesight, and now it just remains an off color of it's original emerald green, which he can no longer see out of it. When people ask about it, he just snorts and ignores the question completely. Gage has a light dotting of freckles across his cheeks as well.​

Accepted. If you want to RP with someone, I have Kitiana in the streets. And I believe Ayla has a character open.

So, SO sorry fir the lack in length. Major WB at the moment.

Character Sheet:

Name: James Agora
Nickname: James
Bio: got involved in crime which caused his younger brother Tim to be murdered. His family disowned him, leaving him alone and horribly guilt ridden. He's athletic an can take care of himself but wants to give up.
Appearance: 6" 3, really short light brown hair. Pale green eyes. Pale. Attractive. Muscular.

Can I have two characters?

Name: Terrier Auserlitz
Nickname: Teras
Bio: Lost his parents to a rogue robbery, and in need of a way to hunt down the killer he became a guard captain through tons of training. Extremely dense in very obvious situations and not exactly book smart, but very good with a sword and shield or a sword and most anything else really. Lives in a small shop with one of his relatives, like his uncle or something. He just calls him Benny for whatever reason.
Appearance:
pirate.jpg

Accepted, though I'm pretty sure this is a dead RP.

Is this rp still open or??? Cause it seems pretty interesting

I'm pretty sure it's dead. Though I might restart it later, if there's enough interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.