It's written in the stars. (Rated PG-13 v.) Now Accepting Applications!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, this just occurred to me, but are we going to be observing a posting order? Sorry if this is late to ask. *_*

imagesZ5HGLG6M.jpg
Name
Scarlett Reed
Birthday
May 8th
Astrological sign
Taurus
Personality
Scarlett can be described as rude, insulting, and dismissive by most people and they aren't wrong. It's sort of a self-defense mechanism and the way her shyness shows itself. It helps steer people away.
If a person managed to break down the wall, then they will learn she is just a chill and laid back person who just wants to know more about the world she ended up in.
Red Velvet Cake
Punk-Rockish Music
Books
Geography

Dislikes
Talking to strangers
Being forced into social situations
Pop Music
The smell of any cologne or perfume
Math

Race/Cultural Backgrounds
1/2 Irish & 1/2 British
Her nationality is American

College Minor and Major
A fulltime student
Major: International Studies
Minor: French

Bio
Scarlett was born as an only child. Because of that, she was never allowed outside to play with the other children because her parents were over protective of her. This plays a major role in life proven by the fact she has never had a boyfriend or been kissed. It was surprising that her parents let her go to Boston, but it was because there was a family friend there. She is studing internation studies because she wanted to know more about the world other than school and her house.
Pets
One American Shorthair cat named Jinx
Family
A mother, Linda Reed, and a father, James Reed
Hometown
Denver, Colorado
Current State and Town of Residence
Boston, Massachusetts
Boyfriend/Crush
N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be inactive or a good little bit: It's my mom's birthday tonight and I'll be studying all next week for exams.

I'll be posting soon!

I'll be posting as well! After like a whole week.

Are you still accepting characters? I'm thinking about joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.