It's now Fashion Week on Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kooriryu because I am a clever, clever woman. 8D

LETS TAKE A LOOK AT DIANA STYLE! Putting under spoilers cause images! O__O

These are women with bodies just like meeeee wearing clothes and styles I actually wear! 8D my style is DRESSED UP CASUAL! It's usually a really fancy blouse + skinny jeans + sexy shoes. Jacket, shrugs and scarfs on those rare occasions it's cold enough for me.

da1984bfd3a5c08141c67508b031a670.jpg

casual-plus-size-skinny-jeans.jpg

b4452beea30e9731a9e19f5454a0c15f.jpg

fbb153b5cbc56b219d4eaba00488157a.jpg

plus-size-party-outfit-ideas-9.jpg

321d2ba22cc76659431714eda8207525.jpg

Ashley-Stewart-black-friday-outfit3-.jpg

Reactions: Poe Dameron
To be honest I probably have zero fashion sense by myself, but then, somehow, I'm never truly by myself.

I get comments about being well dressed and styled at work and among friends because of one little trick... I let women pick out clothes for me. I'd go on a date with them, and while walking in the city, I'd say, this looks like a cool shop, let's take a look inside. I haven't met a woman who doesn't like to shop, even if just window shopping, even if they don't know (at first) it's actually for me. Eventually they catch on, whether I confess or not, but I get the feeling they like having a life sized doll to dress up, and sometimes they actually buy me clothes with their own money!

With this trick I get something that appeals to a woman's eyes, granted not all tastes are the same but I get something that appeals to a woman who's my type.

Anyway, just another shot of me, with one of my fashion assistants over the past few weeks.

8890C05F-F4CE-4C9A-8A0E-9416810E82FB_zpsdil3t5qj.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
CUE THE "SHIT I WOULD TOTALLY WEAR BUT I CAN'T PULL IT OFF" LIST

tumblr_static_tumblr_ldefujoe2t1qbpfn1o1_500_large.png

1379607092971754.jpg

fairytale-of-fashion.tumblr.jpg

babes-in-velvet-on-international-street-style-montreal.jpg

img-thing

clothes-fashion-girl-girly-Favim.com-836188.jpg

(I live a sad lyf cri)

Reactions: Sidhe
CUE THE "SHIT I WOULD TOTALLY WEAR BUT I CAN'T PULL IT OFF" LIST

[pictures]

(I live a sad lyf cri)
ugh yes, I love this style too

tbh I mostly just wish I lived somewhere where I could pull off shorts/leggings year round
but I live in Skyrim basically so that's never going to happen

Reactions: Yatagarasu
I enjoy myself some dusters.

2055_mod.jpg

3d4bd9e955208a9ce5431ccdd931a922.jpg

Can't forget about my favorite gunslinger and the reason I had the buy a duster.
tumblr_m1kfsfF9St1r37mdho1_400.jpg

the_dark_tower_22686.jpg

tumblr_mnrvvqQcXo1rklghko1_1280.jpg

Found this while randomly searching and I like it
Wild-West-and-Indiana-Style-Trends-1.jpg

Cosplay that I could never pull off
fisheye_placebo_frey_cosplay_behind_the_mask_by_koujialone-d92wfrm.jpg

fisheye_placebo_by_leicault-d7pqa5w.png

fisheye_placebo__through_distorted_lenses_by_shien7aries-d8u2qlf.jpg

red_king_by_yuegene-d7awvu6.jpg

I don't care about fashion. I wear sweatpants and a t-shirt with a hoodie or jacket. Everyday in the Winter. In the warmer months, I wear athletic shorts and t-shirts or tanks. Everyday.

If I have to dress up, I have a limited selections of polo's and sweaters. Then a pretty fly pinstripe suit. That is it. I have jeans but only wear them on special occasions. I don't even wear jeans to Church. Jesus don't give a shit if I wear sweatpants or not.

Basically, I live comfortably everyday. All that other stuff, is way more restricting. I can't wear nice pants cause they are to tight. I don't mind wearing polo's, but due to my muscle definition, they are quite tight as well and I can't move. I can't go a size up because it will look like I'm wearing a polo dress.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.