It's now Fashion Week on Iwaku!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Between me going WHAT THE BALLS at some of the fashion choices from 90s music videos and my current obsession with guyliner and wishing I had been a teenager during the Emopunk trend, a fashion topic sounds fun! 8D

SHARE PICTURES OF FASHIONS AND STYLES YOU LOVE! STUFF YOU WOULD ACTUALLY WEAR VS STUFF THAT IS BEAUTIFUL ART BUT NO ONE SANE WOULD WALK DOWN THE STREET IN!

Also, can someone please tell me what the fashion trends of the 00s were, cause I feel like I have NO idea. O____O

• Like Like x 1
  2. All of my beloved fashion is basically 'fashion I could never wear'. More specifically 'fashion I could totally pull off but Japanese sizes were not meant for me 90/100 times':

Rokku Gyaru <3
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Onee Gyaru, especially because I am consider old balls in the Gyaru community and this is where I should fall by default

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Basically anything by the D.I.A (though this is mainly used by Kurogyaru; I don't like the whole aesthetic there, just the clothes... and not all the clothes...), MA*RS and Datura brands tbh.

I almost got into the Gyaru community due to some old friends, but not quite. I follow some buying/selling groups on Facebook and still mess around with the makeup here and there. I have some pieces though that I think I can pull off pretty well ;)

3. Cosplays are the best. :3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Not gonna lie, I'd spend a bunch of money on clothes if I could justify it. I like knowing I look good. I wear a lot of cowboy shirts, work boots, dark jeans, clunky belt buckles and gothy or music-related t-shirts. I also like the look of leather. Little bit of a punk vibe. Used to have a pair of cowboy boots before they wore out. Got some of those big platform goth boots, but I don't break those out every day.

I also like vests/ties.

I wish I could pull off shit like this and not look like a sci-fi movie reject:

[​IMG]

5. I don't have time right this second, but I'm definitely going to make this thread super Kawaii when I'm not as busy.

6. I can't pull off the fashionable look to save my life, but if I could, here's some stuff I'd wear:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Mm, I'm not actually very good at dressing up since I just throw on what I think looks decent everyday lol

But hey, I do like pretty dresses and getting dolled up. Sometimes. I'm currently really digging pastel or light colors on my nails, too.

But this dress oh my god I want

[​IMG]
    50's vintage cocktail dresses are so cute <3

I also really dig calf-length boots lol

Also nail art

I want these pretty designs cri

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Coincidentally, I posted the following equation earlier. One woman gave me a tie, another bought me a Star Wars lightsaber pin, and the resulting look on me.

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  9. The look is sharp, but the real kudos here goes for getting gifts from cute ladies.

• Thank Thank x 1
  10. Thanks! I'll be sure to relay the compliments to them as well.

11. DIS MAH SHIT

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have the fashion sense of a teenage boy. If it's not a tee-shirt, sweatshirt and jeans, I'm not wearing it. o.O I'm probably the only 30+ year old woman who has more graphic tee-shirts any normal person buys in their lifetime.

13. [​IMG]
    These, I adore them, I love them @_@ I collect them. I in fact own that one, though that's not a picture of me. I was far to lazy to get up and find the sweater and then take a picture.

14. Oh, poor sweet Diana, you got no idea how much you done fucked up.

*immediately starts curating bookmarked images and runway shows*

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  16. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. HOY, SEIJI. Tsk, I know who that is, I source for you, k? I got you

Seiji's dude with the multiple winter layers is this guy.

18. Just gonna leave this here....

19. Linkin' it like I DON'T know.

But good for the babbys I guess.

20. Uh, duh, you know how I love to spout: THINGS DON'T HAPPEN IN A VACCUUM. uheeheeheeheehee~

Curating my #lqqks is taking longer than I thought though, is2g @Diana, why'd you have to post such an interesting fucking topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.