It's been a while...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Santario

Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magic, Romance, Slice of Life
3 years to be exact and I am returning! It's been a crazy ride and life has settled back down allowing me to get back to doing the things that I love. So I am starting fresh again and excited to jump back into our community.

I have 20 solid years of both Role playing and Table top experience and I have no problem (and actually enjoy) role playing with and helping beginners so please don't feel intimidated!

I love to chat and actually make friends out of the people I role play with so be prepared for out of character chat if we jive well as role play partners!

I am terrible at talking about myself so let's get to it!

Welcome back! <3 I just recently returned from a hiatus myself, so I know what that's like! I'm glad you've got the time again. :) Feel free to message me!

• Love
Reactions: Santario
Welcome back to iwaku! I'm sure things look a bit different but the great admins, staff and writers are still here! Hopefully you'll make many new friends...honestly, I can't imagine why you wouldn't.

Anything in particular you're craving or interested in writing?

• Love
Reactions: Santario
I've already found 2 one on ones and a new group RP to be a part of. I am one of those super adaptable people so I tend to help fill cravings as opposed to having anything specific.

Honestly I just enjoy playing characters and that pretty much fills any craving I could have. There is just something about stepping into their world for a little while that makes me really happy.